will get your hair canary yellow

Posted by Reviewer1486227 on Aug 01, 2011

I am coming to a conclusion that all Suraya Henna products are for darker hair people, I am naturally blond and all I wanted was to cover a little grey hair that started to appear at the roots, instead 10 min time made my hair canary yellow, dehydrated person deep urine shade. Can't stand it! Swedish blond is as far from Sweden as Poland from Egypt. Even the lightest colors will make your hair look orange or yellow, never Swedish blond!!!!!

Surya Swedish blonde powder.

Posted by Reviewer1406977 on Feb 03, 2009

With Surya swedish blonde powder I add 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and 2 teaspoons of lemon juice. The color stays longer. Very good product.

Henna

Posted by Reviewer2087499 on Dec 04, 2008

My hair is completely white, and the swedish blonde henna gave it a green/yellow sheen. Plan to experiment with the golden blonde henna next. Your service is excellent. Thank you.

great service

Posted by Reviewer3258264 on Mar 02, 2010

fast shipment. product worked just as I hoped; it left my hair very shiny and glossy. will order again.

covers grey and chemical beige blonde well

Posted by Reviewer2368364 on Oct 06, 2008

very pleased, my scalp is much happier too, highly recommend, I live in Western Australia, (up to 50c) and have longish thick hair, surya product is GREAT Highly recommended

it is just henna

Posted by Reviewer1909667 on Nov 18, 2008

I was mistaken and thought this was hair color "with" henna, but it is just plain henna, I am afraid to use it because it could color my hair light orange instead of blond. If you want henna powder; this is a very good product , it has some honey with it

Not so good

Posted by Reviewer1051687 on Apr 18, 2011

I've used a different brand of henna for years but found that it isn't available anymore. A friend recommended Surya. It just isn't the same. The colors were off and I was actually thankful that they washed out within a week. The one thing I did like was it improved the texture of my hair for a while.