Love

Posted by 5316635604955658079 on Dec 05, 2012

I love this henna. It also has vegetalble dyes and added natural conditioners. I leaves natural highlighting and my hair has never been healthier. I had to change from dry hair to normal hair shampoos. Plus - so easy to use. No need for mixing or root touch ups. You cover the whole head with the color everytime. I start with the roots, but don't need to use a tool or be as precise as I would with salon colors.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2187900 on Jan 08, 2012

I'm very pleased with this product, it's easy to use and has good results. Covers gray hair well and makes your hair soft.

Ten Stars

Posted by Cyberoo on Apr 11, 2013

Easy - so easy to apply Subtle scent, No nasty smelly chemicals Colour is long lasting and gives my hair a lovely sheen. Outstanding product. I love it, already re-ordered more.

Love Love Love

Posted by Reviewer2385357 on Apr 19, 2010

I have used this product and absolutely LOVE IT!!! It covers my grey very well and puts a beautiful color to my natural hair. The body and shine is Fabulous!!! :)

Good

Posted by Reviewer1022706 on Dec 15, 2009

excellent!

Great colour!

Posted by Reviewer1633955 on Aug 18, 2011

This was super easy to use and gave my hair such a beautiful and natural looking copper colour. My hair was also extra shiny :) The only con is that it doesn't last for very long. Even though I knew it would be this way from reading the description, it would be nice if they could make a cream that lasts longer.

nice hair dye

Posted by Reviewer2943740 on Oct 21, 2011

this is great if you want an extra boost of color to your hair. didnt last really long but i left it in for the minimum time since i was nervous with my first time putting in hair dye. doesnt have any chemicals so it doesnt have an unpleasant smell. gives a nice cooper sheen

Henna Color

Posted by Reviewer1004485 on Jul 18, 2011

This is great color and easier to use than the grainy henna. It doesn't last as long though.

Very nice!

Posted by 4696137200867085037 on Jul 24, 2013

I have strawberry blonde/ginger hair naturally and was looking for a lift to boost my colour and hide some grey hairs that keep popping through. The copper colour is very nice but I found it was a little too orangey for my skin colouring. I think if you naturally have a bright copper colour this could be perfect but for me it was too vivid. In saying this it did fade to a softer tone in a few washes. It was an easy, no mess crème to apply and is excellent value for money because you can reseal the bottle and keep using it as you need it.

wish it lasted longer

Posted by Reviewer3166039 on Feb 22, 2012

good for experimenting. Now I'm going to buy light mountain powder and try that.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »