Surya Henna, Brazil Cream, Hair Coloring & Hair Treatment with Organic Extracts, Copper, 2.31 fl oz (70 ml)

love this

Posted by 5512566806556415102 on May 07, 2014

This is the only hair color I use now. I like the color result, but also the fact I can store it to use for touch ups.

Wzp

Posted by 5434674773551700492 on Jun 05, 2014

Love the way this conditions my hair.

Pre-Mixed Henna

Posted by Reviewer2855788 on Apr 06, 2012

I had tried this before, but it's been hard to find. I am allergic to all kinds of chemical hair color. I really don't like to use powdered henna too often since it is such a hassle. This product was easy to use, and I really like the color. I just wish it would last longer.

i love it

Posted by Reviewer2443104 on Aug 29, 2012

use it all the time, it takes just a few minutes to put on the hair.

Love

Posted by 5316635604955658079 on Dec 05, 2012

I love this henna. It also has vegetalble dyes and added natural conditioners. I leaves natural highlighting and my hair has never been healthier. I had to change from dry hair to normal hair shampoos. Plus - so easy to use. No need for mixing or root touch ups. You cover the whole head with the color everytime. I start with the roots, but don't need to use a tool or be as precise as I would with salon colors.