Great!

Posted by Reviewer1338482 on Dec 24, 2013

Wonderful paint! Take not for the first time. Hair after it groomed, smooth, shining. But gives the yellowing!

Lush henna bars vs THIS

Posted by 4845114969361142221 on Oct 28, 2015

I've been using Lush henna bars for several years now. It changed my hair for the good, but was a MESS, stunk, irritated my scalp, and took HOURS. I tried Surya Copper on a whim knowing nothing about it. The bottle application was so simple! Smooth. No mess. Smelled lovely. I applied roots to mid-length. In one hour I rinsed it out. So silky and easy to rinse! Then I applied the color fix mask for 15 mins. Rinsed again, blew dry and oh my! Wish I could attach a photo. The color is gorgeous, shiny, deep but bright copper. The texture is soft, smooth, and silky. I'm most definitely converted. I'm curious now to see how quickly this fades... Tip: you'll need TWO bottles if your hair is shoulder length.

Really nice red!

Posted by 4747825604491933089 on Sep 16, 2014

I also use the reddish light blonde color, but this one gives my natural red hair more of a boost of red. I really like it, and this product makes my hair soft as silk. GREAT product! Rinses out easily, as I use a suds-less conditioning cleanser instead of regular shampoo. Leaves my hair in great condition, not feeling dry and abused like chemical colorants. Thank you a million times for carrying this product line.

Wzp

Posted by 5434674773551700492 on Jun 05, 2014

Love the way this conditions my hair.

Great colour!

Posted by Reviewer1633955 on Aug 18, 2011

This was super easy to use and gave my hair such a beautiful and natural looking copper colour. My hair was also extra shiny :) The only con is that it doesn't last for very long. Even though I knew it would be this way from reading the description, it would be nice if they could make a cream that lasts longer.

Henna Color

Posted by Reviewer1004485 on Jul 18, 2011

This is great color and easier to use than the grainy henna. It doesn't last as long though.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1022706 on Dec 15, 2009

excellent!

Very nice!

Posted by 4696137200867085037 on Jul 24, 2013

I have strawberry blonde/ginger hair naturally and was looking for a lift to boost my colour and hide some grey hairs that keep popping through. The copper colour is very nice but I found it was a little too orangey for my skin colouring. I think if you naturally have a bright copper colour this could be perfect but for me it was too vivid. In saying this it did fade to a softer tone in a few washes. It was an easy, no mess crème to apply and is excellent value for money because you can reseal the bottle and keep using it as you need it.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2406397 on Dec 21, 2012

The product smells lovely and my hair felt nice afterwards.

wish it lasted longer

Posted by Reviewer3166039 on Feb 22, 2012

good for experimenting. Now I'm going to buy light mountain powder and try that.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »