Surya Henna, Brazil Cream, Hair Coloring & Hair Treatment with Organic Extracts, Copper, 2.31 fl oz (70 ml)

love this

Posted by 5512566806556415102 on May 07, 2014

This is the only hair color I use now. I like the color result, but also the fact I can store it to use for touch ups.

Wzp

Posted by 5434674773551700492 on Jun 05, 2014

Love the way this conditions my hair.

Really nice red!

Posted by 4747825604491933089 on Sep 16, 2014

I also use the reddish light blonde color, but this one gives my natural red hair more of a boost of red. I really like it, and this product makes my hair soft as silk. GREAT product! Rinses out easily, as I use a suds-less conditioning cleanser instead of regular shampoo. Leaves my hair in great condition, not feeling dry and abused like chemical colorants. Thank you a million times for carrying this product line.

Pre-Mixed Henna

Posted by Reviewer2855788 on Apr 06, 2012

I had tried this before, but it's been hard to find. I am allergic to all kinds of chemical hair color. I really don't like to use powdered henna too often since it is such a hassle. This product was easy to use, and I really like the color. I just wish it would last longer.

i love it

Posted by Reviewer2443104 on Aug 29, 2012

use it all the time, it takes just a few minutes to put on the hair.