Surya Henna, Brazil Cream, Hair Coloring & Hair Treatment with Organic Extracts, Copper, 2.31 fl oz (70 ml)

Beautiful color, easy to apply

Posted by Reviewer2954358 on Sep 30, 2014

I have been using henna to color my hair for the past 13 years. This cream offers good coverage, does not leak and is very easy to use at home, especially at the hairline where regular henna (powder) is difficult to apply without staining the forehead. While regular henna lasts longer and provides brighter color, this cream is still a good alternative, especially if you need to color your hair fast. Sometimes, I use this cream for the hairline only when coloring with regular henna. Either way, it is a good product and I will buy it again. The only drawback is that it fades fairly quick and to maintain color you need to use it every 3 weeks.

Pre-Mixed Henna

Posted by Reviewer2855788 on Apr 06, 2012

I had tried this before, but it's been hard to find. I am allergic to all kinds of chemical hair color. I really don't like to use powdered henna too often since it is such a hassle. This product was easy to use, and I really like the color. I just wish it would last longer.

i love it

Posted by Reviewer2443104 on Aug 29, 2012

use it all the time, it takes just a few minutes to put on the hair.

Love

Posted by 5316635604955658079 on Dec 05, 2012

I love this henna. It also has vegetalble dyes and added natural conditioners. I leaves natural highlighting and my hair has never been healthier. I had to change from dry hair to normal hair shampoos. Plus - so easy to use. No need for mixing or root touch ups. You cover the whole head with the color everytime. I start with the roots, but don't need to use a tool or be as precise as I would with salon colors.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2187900 on Jan 08, 2012

I'm very pleased with this product, it's easy to use and has good results. Covers gray hair well and makes your hair soft.