A Pleasant Surprise

Posted by Reviewer2591812 on Jan 06, 2016

I was pleasantly surprised at how well this product worked for my hair type (African-American relaxed, but not bone straight). The consistency is thick and creamy, which is perfect for my thick hair. It makes detangling much easier, and also does a great job of slicking (if you use an ample amount). This leave-in conditioner is a winner!

Not the best

Posted by Torya86 on Nov 04, 2015

Leaves the residue in the hair, It makes my hair too difficult to brush. I have very long hair.

Another STAPLE PRODUCT for curly, dry, tangled hair!!. I ended up falling in love with it!!

Posted by 5lanvianvil on Sep 02, 2015

This product was a great surprise for me. I have long, very dry, very curly, protein sensitive and highlighted hair that tangles extremely easy so I need moisturizing products that help in my detangling process. This leave-in works really good: detangles, repairs, softens, moisturizes, reduces frizz and facilitates hair styling. I’m impressed: my hair feels EXTREMELY SILKY AND COMPLETELY DETANGLED when I use this product. I like the composition: it has MOISTURIZING CUPUAÇU BUTTER but no silicones, no phthalates, no phenoxyethanol, no PEGs, no parabens, no artificial colors or fragrances, no alcohol…; but, above all, the most important fact for me is THE LACK OF COCONUT OIL OR HUGE AMOUNTS OF PROTEIN (ingredients that leave my hair tangled and dry, so I HATE and avoid both of them). However, there is a small amount of rice protein (I don’t mind, this product is very effective despite this ingredient) and benzyl alcohol (its hazard is 5 according to EWG, so I give it only 4 stars because benzyl alcohol isn’t at the end of the ingredient list; but, if I take into account its efficacy despite benzyl alcohol I would give it 100 stars). I love the consistency: “medium” texture but very “effective” and creamy (not too watery or too thick, I hate extremely runny or extremely thick textures difficult to spread…), so a little goes a long way. The scent is light and pleasant due to ylang ylang (cananga odorata) essential oil: sometimes you can feel clearly its floral and exotic smell. I prefer this very moisturizing leave-in instead of knot today (one of my favorite products in the past) which detangles very good but unfortunately dries my hair if I use it for a long period of time. Definitely, I would recommend this fantastic product for protein sensitive, curly, dry hair and for summer time. Thanks for shipping us this amazing product (there are a lot of countries like mine where natural as well as effective products are very difficult to find).

Strong, oriental fragrance

Posted by 5761179634625750824 on Aug 19, 2015

There is a delicate sense of smell of its own retreat. Composition good, easily spreadable. Moisturize your hair well. I like more still Alba Botanica leave in conditioner.

Best leave-in ever

Posted by 5158177881410569065 on Mar 10, 2015

I haven't tried many leave in hair treatments so far, but I think this one is amazing. It detangled the hair, making it smooth, hydrated and manageable. After I bleached my hair, I needed every single drop of hydration to make it look good, and this helped a lot. I highly recommend it and I think I would work great on any hair type (thin haired people should use a smaller amount, since it's quite rich and may be to heavy on your hair). Also, love the scent, it really really nice.

Best live-in!

Posted by Reviewer1159885 on Jan 01, 2015

No more frizzy hair, strong bouncy curls. I love it!

Tres bon leave in

Posted by Lyllow on Dec 18, 2014

Pour le prix je le trouve vraiment bien. la composition est bonne, il hydrate correctement. L'odeur n'est pas folichonne mais ça va encore

OK

Posted by Reviewer1901186 on Nov 11, 2014

Its not as moisturizing as my hear needs. Nothing special, I wont repurchase.

Excellent product

Posted by 5306538332227412780 on Oct 25, 2014

I have fine/medium 4a hair that is quite dense and tends toward dryness. The problem I always have is finding a leave-in conditioner that is moisturizing AND lightweight. Many leave-ins do work on the moisturizing front but weigh my hair down too much. This one is absolutely perfect. I use it on damp, freshly cleansed hair but will also smooth a small amount on my ends as needed throughout the week. What I'm left with is incredible softness that lasts. The smell is lovely and does not linger. I have nothing bad to say about this leave-in at all and will be trying the other Surya products.

Hidrata el pelo

Posted by ROSSITA on Aug 28, 2014

Hidrata el cabello pero no noto una mejoría bestial en mi pelo como decían. Es bueno y no debes pasarte en usarlo en cantidades grandes porque llega a engrasar el cabello. ---- Si te ha servido mi opinión por favor marca SI abajo y para más revisiones pincha en Rossita.