Good!

Posted by Reviewer1014126 on Aug 02, 2013

Jeg elsker den conditioner! Håret blir veldig fine etter den! Anbefaler på det varmeste!

smooth

Posted by Reviewer2349183 on Jan 19, 2013

nice product

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2406397 on Dec 21, 2012

leaves hair very shiny and silky, smells good

a

Posted by Reviewer1783613 on Nov 25, 2012

a

Product Formulation Change

Posted by Reviewer2385733 on Oct 01, 2012

The ingredient panel for the product I received last week contains benzyl alcohol pretty high up on the list and other changes that are not apparent on this website (since 9/18/2012, the date of my order). I'm not planning to use this item anymore since this type of alcohol can be very drying to hair. Anyway, the previous formula coated my hair - giving it a kind of waxy feeling that was acceptable only because I was experimenting with it as a co-wash product that was inexpensive, somewhat natural with key extracts for healthy hair and scalp and felt that the resulting "weight" was okay for my hair style. I wasn't too worried about the DMDM hydantoin (softener/perservative) or phenoxyethanol (preservative) that was used as a preservative in the prior formula. Wish they could find a way to make it with all the extracts and without the benzyl alcohol.Oh well, - inexpensive, somewhat natural, has some key (ayurvedic) ingredients such as buruti oil, capuaca butter, alma and ylang ylang oil, and other extracts, but not for me anymore. Don't think it helped at all with color retention. iherb offered to refund my purchase cost, but the shipping cost to return the item was almost as much as the purchase price!

Surya Henna, Color Fixation, Restorative Conditioner, 8.45 fl oz (250 ml)(SUH-70021)

Posted by 5241893208493117645 on Aug 03, 2012

Loved it! Ideally suited to my hair after coloring in bright colors. Hair after using as silk. I will continue to be ordered. Thanks to the site.

I Love Surya Henna products

Posted by Reviewer2091316 on Jul 01, 2012

Very good. love it

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3284378 on Mar 07, 2012

keeps my hair soft and tangle free.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1000063 on Feb 29, 2012

Keeps my hair feeling silky and soft.

Henna conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2896980 on Feb 28, 2012

Really swear by this. Smooths my ends in shower & I use a little as a leave in. Super soft & shiny. Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!