EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$9.06

$10.49

Savings of: $1.43 (14% off)

Write a Review

Customer Ratings

5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
(8)
2 Stars
(3)
1 Stars
(3)
Reviews | English
Sort By

great

Posted by 4740753729424631476 on Jan 08, 2016

I love this mask makes my hair so soft :)

Was this review helpful to you?

FINALLY, A HAIR MASK WITHOUT SOY PROTEIN OR COCONUT OIL THAT REALLY WORKS!!!!!

Posted by 5lanvianvil on Aug 19, 2015

I have long, very dry, very curly, protein sensitive and highlighted hair that tangles extremely easy so I need moisturizing products that help in my detangling process (which are very difficult to find, even more the natural ones without silicones, coconut oil or lots of proteins). In my opinion, this awesome and useful hair mask is a “must have” for everyone with my hair type and works really good: it detangles, repairs, softens, moisturizes, reduces frizz and facilitates hair styling. Its composition is amazing: it HAS MOISTURIZING CUPUAÇU BUTTER but no silicones, no phthalates, no phenoxyethanol, no PEGs, no parabens, no artificial colors or fragrances, no alcohol…; but, above all, the most important fact for me is THE LACK OF COCONUT OIL OR HIGH AMOUNTS OF SOY PROTEIN (ingredients that leave my hair tangled and dry, so I HATE). However, it has a small amount of rice protein (I don’t mind, mask is very effective despite this ingredient) and benzyl alcohol (its hazard is 5 according to EWG, so I give it 4 stars because benzyl alcohol isn’t at the end of the ingredient list). I love the consistency: its texture is “medium” but very “effective” and creamy (not too light or too thick, I hate runny or extremely thick textures difficult to spread…), so a little goes a long way. The scent is light and pleasant due to ylang ylang (cananga odorata) essential oil: sometimes you can feel clearly its floral and exotic smell. Definitely, I would recommend this fantastic mask for protein sensitive, curly, dry hair and for summer time when hair is worst. Thanks for shipping us this amazing product (there are a lot of countries like mine where natural as well as effective products with good price are very difficult to find). Tengo el pelo largo, muy rizado, muy seco, con mechas y sensible a las proteínas por lo que necesito productos que hidraten y faciliten el desenredado (que son difíciles de encontrar, especialmente si son naturales y sin silicona, aceite de coco o grandes cantidades de proteína como la de soja, etc). Creo que esta asombrosa mascarilla es imprescindible para cualquiera que tenga mi tipo de pelo, es realmente efectiva: desenreda, repara, suaviza, hidrata, atenúa el frizz y facilita el peinado. Su composición es fantástica ya que CONTIENE MANTECA DE CUPUAÇU pero no contiene siliconas, ftalatos, fenoxietanol, PEGs, parabenos, colorantes o fragancias sintéticas, alcohol…; pero lo más importante para mí es que CARECE DE ACEITE DE COCO O ENORMES CANTIDADES DE PROTEÍNA DE SOJA (estos ingredientes me dejan el pelo reseco y muy enredado, por ello los odio y los evito). Sin embargo, la mascarilla tiene una pequeña cantidad de proteína de arroz (es igualmente efectiva y no me importa) y alcohol bencílico (por eso le doy únicamente 4 estrellas, el alcohol bencílico tiene un riesgo de 5 según EWG y no está al final de la lista de de ingredientes como me gustaría…). Me encanta la consistencia, que es media, muy “efectiva” y cremosa (no demasiado ligera o acuosa ni muy compacta o espesa, odio esas texturas acuosas o bien muy gruesas difíciles de extender…) por lo que una pequeña cantidad cunde mucho. El olor es ligero pero agradable, debido a la presencia de aceite esencial de ylang ylang (cananga odorata): a veces puedes percibir claramente su aroma floral y exótico. Definitivamente, recomendaría está fantástica mascarilla para pelo sensible a las proteínas, seco y rizado o para el verano que es cuando el pelo está más dañado. Gracias por enviarnos estos increíbles productos (hay muchos países como el mío por ejemplo dónde es muy difícil conseguir productos naturales así como efectivos a buen precio).

Was this review helpful to you?

2 people found the following review helpful

Love it!

Posted by 5568247092528506230 on Jul 18, 2015

After using this product i feel like i just stepped out from a salon after a hair treatment

Was this review helpful to you?

2 people found the following review helpful

super

Posted by 5108799219933574023 on Feb 24, 2015

Super product

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

Very soft, smooth hair

Posted by 4629324451189610297 on Feb 02, 2015

Made my hair feel very soft and smooth, though it didn't make it look shiny like I was hoping for. Smells and feels amazing while on. Seemed to hydrate my hair except for the split ends which, oddly, looked a bit more obvious.

Was this review helpful to you?

Good

Posted by 5553375659207058211 on Jan 16, 2015

Smells nice. Moderately hydrating.

Was this review helpful to you?

Really Great Product

Posted by 4879966022470014381 on Oct 24, 2014

One of the best products I have purchased off iherb . Makes my hair feel amazing. I purchased it to help with split ends on my dark hair. It has improved my split ends dramatically and given my black hair the most amazing shine. Really great product. I use it once every 4-5 washes and it keeps my hair looking really healthy and nice. Smells really good too. I will continue to buy.

Was this review helpful to you?

2 people found the following review helpful

Nice

Posted by 4964712339164292414 on Sep 04, 2014

Nice

Was this review helpful to you?

great

Posted by 5228191227263644030 on Aug 13, 2014

-

Was this review helpful to you?

Good product

Posted by 5075669291365724378 on Jul 29, 2014

Very good product

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 1-10 of 47 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »