love it

Posted by Reviewer1176122 on Jun 19, 2011

I'm officially in love with this product. It saved my seriously damaged hair

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2189197 on Sep 21, 2011

By hair was so dry and just one treatment with this improved the texture. It is so silky smooth now.

Your hair will thank you!

Posted by Reviewer2313023 on Jul 01, 2011

Best treatment I've ever used! Great ingredients and nothing that will build up. Most treatments just soak the hair in cones. I like that this uses things to actually feed the hair. After one treatment my hair was left shiny and silky!!! There is hardly any smell at all. I can't really describe the smell except to say it is such a faint smell you won't even notice it.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3297522 on Oct 02, 2010

Makes my hair shine like nothing else. The scent is the same as in other Surya products, quite neutral in my opinion. Will definitely purchase this again. I use this with Surya cream and leave in conditioner, my hair looks and feels amazing!

Love it!

Posted by 5568247092528506230 on Jul 18, 2015

After using this product i feel like i just stepped out from a salon after a hair treatment

Latvia

Posted by Reviewer2675011 on Mar 24, 2011

Make my hair slick and easy to comb, humidify them and make strong.

FINALLY, A HAIR MASK WITHOUT SOY PROTEIN OR COCONUT OIL THAT REALLY WORKS!!!!!

Posted by 5lanvianvil on Aug 19, 2015

I have long, very dry, very curly, protein sensitive and highlighted hair that tangles extremely easy so I need moisturizing products that help in my detangling process (which are very difficult to find, even more the natural ones without silicones, coconut oil or lots of proteins). In my opinion, this awesome and useful hair mask is a “must have” for everyone with my hair type and works really good: it detangles, repairs, softens, moisturizes, reduces frizz and facilitates hair styling. Its composition is amazing: it HAS MOISTURIZING CUPUAÇU BUTTER but no silicones, no phthalates, no phenoxyethanol, no PEGs, no parabens, no artificial colors or fragrances, no alcohol…; but, above all, the most important fact for me is THE LACK OF COCONUT OIL OR HIGH AMOUNTS OF SOY PROTEIN (ingredients that leave my hair tangled and dry, so I HATE). However, it has a small amount of rice protein (I don’t mind, mask is very effective despite this ingredient) and benzyl alcohol (its hazard is 5 according to EWG, so I give it 4 stars because benzyl alcohol isn’t at the end of the ingredient list). I love the consistency: its texture is “medium” but very “effective” and creamy (not too light or too thick, I hate runny or extremely thick textures difficult to spread…), so a little goes a long way. The scent is light and pleasant due to ylang ylang (cananga odorata) essential oil: sometimes you can feel clearly its floral and exotic smell. Definitely, I would recommend this fantastic mask for protein sensitive, curly, dry hair and for summer time when hair is worst. Thanks for shipping us this amazing product (there are a lot of countries like mine where natural as well as effective products with good price are very difficult to find). Tengo el pelo largo, muy rizado, muy seco, con mechas y sensible a las proteínas por lo que necesito productos que hidraten y faciliten el desenredado (que son difíciles de encontrar, especialmente si son naturales y sin silicona, aceite de coco o grandes cantidades de proteína como la de soja, etc). Creo que esta asombrosa mascarilla es imprescindible para cualquiera que tenga mi tipo de pelo, es realmente efectiva: desenreda, repara, suaviza, hidrata, atenúa el frizz y facilita el peinado. Su composición es fantástica ya que CONTIENE MANTECA DE CUPUAÇU pero no contiene siliconas, ftalatos, fenoxietanol, PEGs, parabenos, colorantes o fragancias sintéticas, alcohol…; pero lo más importante para mí es que CARECE DE ACEITE DE COCO O ENORMES CANTIDADES DE PROTEÍNA DE SOJA (estos ingredientes me dejan el pelo reseco y muy enredado, por ello los odio y los evito). Sin embargo, la mascarilla tiene una pequeña cantidad de proteína de arroz (es igualmente efectiva y no me importa) y alcohol bencílico (por eso le doy únicamente 4 estrellas, el alcohol bencílico tiene un riesgo de 5 según EWG y no está al final de la lista de de ingredientes como me gustaría…). Me encanta la consistencia, que es media, muy “efectiva” y cremosa (no demasiado ligera o acuosa ni muy compacta o espesa, odio esas texturas acuosas o bien muy gruesas difíciles de extender…) por lo que una pequeña cantidad cunde mucho. El olor es ligero pero agradable, debido a la presencia de aceite esencial de ylang ylang (cananga odorata): a veces puedes percibir claramente su aroma floral y exótico. Definitivamente, recomendaría está fantástica mascarilla para pelo sensible a las proteínas, seco y rizado o para el verano que es cuando el pelo está más dañado. Gracias por enviarnos estos increíbles productos (hay muchos países como el mío por ejemplo dónde es muy difícil conseguir productos naturales así como efectivos a buen precio).

Really Great Product

Posted by 4879966022470014381 on Oct 24, 2014

One of the best products I have purchased off iherb . Makes my hair feel amazing. I purchased it to help with split ends on my dark hair. It has improved my split ends dramatically and given my black hair the most amazing shine. Really great product. I use it once every 4-5 washes and it keeps my hair looking really healthy and nice. Smells really good too. I will continue to buy.

Surya henna from Sweden

Posted by Reviewer2515732 on Feb 08, 2012

This is the best hair mask that i´ve ever used in my entire life.My hair feels soft and shiny anmd since i started to use this i haven´t cut my hair for a few months and i don´t have any splitends at all-

Just Fabulous

Posted by Reviewer3114220 on Jan 21, 2012

This product did wonders for my hair in just one use. It fully transformed my hair & I was truly amazed by the results. Not only was my hair (relaxed) soft but full. It looks healthy, & you get a salon look. My next purchase will be the leave in conditioner. You have to try this product!!