Deep, rich, long lasting burgundy!

Posted by Reviewer1184080 on Feb 28, 2010

The Surya Henna Brasil Cream Hair Color & Hair Treatment is not as nourishing for my as henna powder has consistently been, but it is so much easier to use! However, the color seems to be deeper and richer than when I used burgundy henna powder, and it seems to be lasting longer as well. I will use it again!

never softer hair than when I use these

Posted by Reviewer1927983 on Nov 28, 2009

incredible... if I could use one a week i would just for the conditioning. even though the conditioning effects last the whole month,MEGA SHINE plus this is a deep dark burgundy! wow! worth the price. and not many things are!

Brilliant results

Posted by Reviewer1718493 on Feb 25, 2012

Love this range, costs so much more to buy here in the UK and you cant get all the colours.

Amazing!!

Posted by Reviewer2980873 on May 14, 2012

Loving this one. The color is quite dark at first, then it fades out nicely to a more fresh reddish tone.. so much fun!

Surya Henna Burgundy

Posted by Reviewer2838106 on Jul 16, 2012

I mix this with Dark Brown when I am in the mood for bit of colour in my hair. The Burgundy when mixed with brown is not really obvious; it shows up as highlights particularly on my greys in the light. The best thing with Surya, I can leave this on for 2 hours and it doesn’t hurt my scalp at all, compared to when I get my hair coloured at the hairdressers and it always ends up burning my scalp.

Agi

Posted by Reviewer1783613 on Nov 25, 2012

I purchased burgundy henna, it smells beautiful and is very easy to apply, colour lasts for about 3 -4 weeks (I wash my hair everyday). I love that it comes with not only gloves abut also with a protective dye cap.

A great and economical product

Posted by A1725-6887 on Jun 09, 2013

I really enjoyed my experience with this hair cream. Although the bottle looks small, a little goes a long way. So, if you want just a touch-up on the roots, this will be enough for 2-3 times. The gloves provided are a failure, though. But as for the result - God, do I love it! It covered all the "rusty" mess I had on my hair after last couple of colourings, and now it's rich brown with red tints. Love it!

Nice Burgundy Henna! SAFER for your Hair!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

Surya Henna Cream colors while conditioning, moisturizing and revitalizing your hair. The formula is enriched with organic extracts and nourishes hair for increased luster, softness and elasticity. The unique coloring process does not strip the melanin from the cortex of the hair. Surya Henna Cream is a new concept in hair coloring and treatment; it won't harm your hair and your health. It is also guaranteed to cover gray and white hair on the first application! It is also safe for damaged and chemically treated and color treated hair!

Helen from Aus

Posted by Reviewer3233896 on Apr 15, 2014

Love this hair color gentle on your scalp,no irritation,covers grey very well,amazing color,lasts for two to three weeks then fades out,but I leave it on my head for a lot longer than instructions say,with no problems at all

SURYA cream hair coloring

Posted by 5093159357181649547 on Aug 17, 2014

This product works well easy to apply color is good I highly recommend it

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »