Good

Posted by 4841955442243582636 on May 14, 2015

for the first time did not catch much I'll try again to clean washed hair

Nice Burgundy Henna! SAFER for your Hair!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

Surya Henna Cream colors while conditioning, moisturizing and revitalizing your hair. The formula is enriched with organic extracts and nourishes hair for increased luster, softness and elasticity. The unique coloring process does not strip the melanin from the cortex of the hair. Surya Henna Cream is a new concept in hair coloring and treatment; it won't harm your hair and your health. It is also guaranteed to cover gray and white hair on the first application! It is also safe for damaged and chemically treated and color treated hair!

Great for covering my white hair

Posted by 4612242794996739975 on Oct 11, 2014

I've been refusing to put any chimichal on my hair lately. My white was starting to show when I was introduced to this Surya Henna product by my sister in law. It's really nice, my hear is shinny and healthy (as people say). The first time I used it, I chose the "dark brown" which I plan on going back to. Fits me better.

SURYA cream hair coloring

Posted by 5093159357181649547 on Aug 17, 2014

This product works well easy to apply color is good I highly recommend it

Helen from Aus

Posted by Reviewer3233896 on Apr 15, 2014

Love this hair color gentle on your scalp,no irritation,covers grey very well,amazing color,lasts for two to three weeks then fades out,but I leave it on my head for a lot longer than instructions say,with no problems at all

Too messy

Posted by ATurkinMaryland on Feb 12, 2014

this is too messy I would not order this again.

A great and economical product

Posted by A1725-6887 on Jun 09, 2013

I really enjoyed my experience with this hair cream. Although the bottle looks small, a little goes a long way. So, if you want just a touch-up on the roots, this will be enough for 2-3 times. The gloves provided are a failure, though. But as for the result - God, do I love it! It covered all the "rusty" mess I had on my hair after last couple of colourings, and now it's rich brown with red tints. Love it!

Agi

Posted by Reviewer1783613 on Nov 25, 2012

I purchased burgundy henna, it smells beautiful and is very easy to apply, colour lasts for about 3 -4 weeks (I wash my hair everyday). I love that it comes with not only gloves abut also with a protective dye cap.

Surya Henna Burgundy

Posted by Reviewer2838106 on Jul 16, 2012

I mix this with Dark Brown when I am in the mood for bit of colour in my hair. The Burgundy when mixed with brown is not really obvious; it shows up as highlights particularly on my greys in the light. The best thing with Surya, I can leave this on for 2 hours and it doesn’t hurt my scalp at all, compared to when I get my hair coloured at the hairdressers and it always ends up burning my scalp.

Amazing!!

Posted by Reviewer2980873 on May 14, 2012

Loving this one. The color is quite dark at first, then it fades out nicely to a more fresh reddish tone.. so much fun!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »