| English
| USD ($)

Surya Henna, Henna Cream, Hair Coloring & Hair Treatment, Light Brown, 2.31 fl oz (70 ml)

loving it!

Posted by 5047482987249365302 on Jan 25, 2013

Love this henna cream - easy to use, great grey hair coverage, hair feels very much alive after colouring.

not bad

Posted by 5179741904477545869 on Sep 24, 2014

ok, I have been using this for over a year without a problem then all of a sudden the sides of my head had a purple tint. I tried the message boards for some help type. I didin;t change anything in ym routine and bought 3 bottles at once., I think I got a bad batch. I now use the henna DARK brown and this does NOT have this issue.

Surya henna, good for gray

Posted by Reviewer2536026 on Jan 27, 2012

I've used the light brown, dark brown (really dark auburn) and sometimes either with a touch of black to make them less red. Was looking for something with fewer toxic chemicals than most commercial products. The Surya cream is not as chemical-free as plain henna powder, or indigo powder -- but I've found they don't cover gray well at all -- and the Surya is much better than commercial products that way. Very easy to use, just put cream on, cover, and let sit anywhere from 40 minutes to longer, and wash out. This also definitely conditions hair well. Color does wash out some each time you wash your hair, but I need to redo for roots long before lighter color is an issue. Best product I've found for compromise between no chemicals but practically easy and effective.

Surya Henna Cream, Light Brown

Posted by Reviewer2729554 on Nov 29, 2008

I have been using this hair color cream as an alternative to regular hair dyes for 2 years. It is gentle on the hair, the color is vibrant and it adds body to my hair. I highly recommend it.

Very nice.

Posted by Reviewer2194319 on Dec 02, 2008

Covers gray nicely, i did get some reddish highlights, not too bad, hair is soft and shiny. I will try the golden brown next to see if i can minimize the red a bit. Will buy again. :-)