it is great.

Posted by 4845502267873205237 on Aug 30, 2012

great quality, treats hair, give natural color

Nice

Posted by Reviewer1675201 on Oct 09, 2012

Nice

coverage of gray

Posted by Reviewer2118674 on Oct 14, 2008

Only dissatisfaction is a less effective covering of gray hair with the first used bottle of this order than of those in the past. Probably --I am hoping--it is just a quirky batch. Product is otherwise a very good one.

Can't say enough!!

Posted by Reviewer2359825 on Oct 25, 2008

I bought this and the dark brown and mixed em, and my hair feels AMAZING! The color faded a lil fast, but still well worth it! I think next time I will stick with 2 dark browns for a darker shade.

Surya cream hair coloring

Posted by Reviewer1984239 on Oct 23, 2009

Great product with natural looking color and condioning properties. It is nice to say bye bye to harsh chemical stripping hair coloring products! Thanks iHERB!

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2688941 on Nov 09, 2009

I have become averse to using chemical hair colorings, and find Surya Henna Cream to be gentle, easy to apply, highly conditioning and effective. It doesn't last very long and may come off on your pillowcases for a while (use an old towel), but it looks great and won't hurt you or your hair. You can keep the unused portion to use next time, so it's economical too. I mix the light and dark brown colors.

Easy application!

Posted by Reviewer3074368 on Jun 10, 2009

For years I used the powdered hennas and mixed up the muddy concoction myself to apply to my hair but always yearned for a simpler method. The Surya Cream henna gives me just that. Simpler, quicker application in half the time. Granted the color doesn't seem to last quite as long as the powder brand, but the ease of use makes up for it as you can even save the unused creme henna for a touchup later. Love it!

best natural hair color

Posted by Reviewer2648900 on Apr 13, 2009

so easy, natural and conditioning

Love it.

Posted by Reviewer2601611 on Jan 20, 2010

I am allergic to all hair dye because of the PPD. This product completely covers the greys, and gives me beautiful, natural looking highlights and lasts a really long time, 2-3 months or so. Some times I go lighter to emphasize the highlights. This product is really easy to use also. I can't live without it.

surya henna light brown hair cream

Posted by Reviewer1396031 on Jan 30, 2010

Have found this product to be excellent, covers grey and is not harsh on hair or scalp.