July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Surya Henna, Henna Cream, Hair Coloring & Hair Treatment, Reddish Dark Blonde, 2.31 fl oz (70 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Surya Henna

Posted by Reviewer1308932 on Mar 30, 2010

Great product. Henna cream is very easy to use. My hair look much healthier and the color is beautifull.

Posted by 4696137200867085037 on Jul 24, 2013

Exactly the colour I was after! I'm a natural red head (not carrot more strawberry blonde)and I have a lot of grey and white hairs coming through. I first tried the copper colour and it was a little too orange based for me. This colour has a tiny bit more pink tone in it but it doesn't look fake on me. I think it depends what your natural colour is. It's easy to apply and fades over month like a normal semi. I'm not sure it would be suitable for a full head of grey hair but is great for a lift on dull ageing hair like mine. I only used half the bottle and I have medium length thick hair so it's great value for money. Will use again!

Great Henna Product!

Posted by BeckySue on Sep 10, 2013

Surya Henna Cream colors while conditioning, moisturizing and revitalizing your hair. The formula is enriched with organic extracts and nourishes hair for increased luster, softness and elasticity. The unique coloring process does not strip the melanin from the cortex of the hair. Surya Henna Cream is a new concept in hair coloring and treatment; it won't harm your hair and your health. It is also guaranteed to cover gray and white hair on the first application! It is also safe for damaged and chemically treated and color treated hair. PLEASE click the light green Yes tab by the question "Was this review helpful?"

Great color, no irritation, easy clean up!

Posted by 4747825604491933089 on Nov 19, 2013

I have tried other brands of henna to put the "red" back into my natural red hair. DRY henna products that I tried are grainy, make a mess, and hard to wash out of my long hair -- not so with wonderful Surya Henna! It works great without irritating my sensitive skin. It does take longer than commercial hair DYES, but it is worth the time (and it makes me take time to relax and do something for myself -- ADDED BENEFIT!) It does not make a huge mess. It does not smell like wet hay. I love this product. The color does not wash away quickly, lasts five weeks easily, and then its just roots and a touch-up over the length as needed. AND... it stayed with me nicely for my 2 weeks in the semi-tropic sun of deep-south Florida!!! Love it. That's all I can say!

good, amazing conditioning effect, safe alternative for sensitive scalp

Posted by 5263624909797337735 on Sep 16, 2013

It's a great temporary colour, a better alternative to drug store temporary colours... My skin is really sensitive but I didn't have any bad reaction and the scent is really pleasant The conditioning effect is amazing, my hair was so smooth and moisturised...wow The only thing I didn't like was to colour itself, It came out too dark on me, it's a dark strawberry light brown (not reddish dark blonde as advertised), well, maybe next time I'll buy the copper colour Tip: before dying your hair you should use a dandruff shampoo or a clarifying shampoo, by doing this dye will adhere much better to your hair.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »