Henna

Posted by 4938890443688248696 on Mar 18, 2015

I'm a natural redhead and needed to give my hair a color boost since I'm getting older. This product did the job I wanted naturally. My hair looks just like It did when I was younger. Thanks for putting out a natural product that works. Feeling beautiful!

Ok

Posted by Ozbeach on Nov 14, 2012

Ok but paste quite grainy. Used it a while ago so I can't remember if it gave a great colour. Just remembered that I would not buy it again. Went on to use Frontier powdered Red Henna leaf which is fantatstic and much better priced but has sadly just been discontinued by iHerb. Great service, prices, shipping rates at iHerb, am a big fan!

Henna

Posted by Reviewer2672268 on Aug 01, 2012

Very good coverage and long lasting color but it is too reddish for me, I was expecting more of a blond shade.

Good Henna

Posted by Reviewer1909667 on May 12, 2011

I like the color and the feel of my hair after using this brand, the color is a blondisch red on my hair which was partly untreated before and partly made lighter with naturtint. There were also parts of my hair which are very light grey (on the temples) and these areas are more orange...the brightness of the orange will fade after some washings, so if you have very light grey hair this will happen, the normal grey grey will become strawberry blonde

Not sure if this is right for me

Posted by Reviewer3315931 on Feb 27, 2011

I like the idea of an all natural product but somehow the henna ended up being visible on my scalp-- it looked like an orange paste. The directions said not to wash your hair directly after applying the henna but I did anyway and the paste remained on my scalp. It went away about a day later. I also still noticed it didn't cover the white hairs like I had hoped. I wish it worked better.

Henna Upgrade

Posted by Reviewer2863959 on Oct 19, 2010

I'm a natural redhead and I've been using this kit to blend out some of the white hair I'm beginning to get and give my color an overall boost. Nice coverage and very natural color. Have used it with yogurt mixed in as well and still got a beautiful result. Surya is a huge improvement for me over other hennas for a few reasons. First a foremost it's packaged like regular hair color even though it's 100% natural (surya creams are not so I stick with the powder). I also like it doesn't include any irritating essential oils for those of use who are sensitive. The product includes extensive instructions, a plastic bonnet (makes the waiting period so much easier), and gloves. No more scrambling int the house to make sure I have supplies. If I have the package ad want to henna my hair I'm ready to go.

Color lasts!

Posted by Reviewer2409035 on Nov 02, 2009

I mixed strawberry blonde with blonde-- half and half to get a more natural color. I was afraid the color wouldn't last as long as the "natural" hair dyes I'd been using but it lasted as long as any hair dye, natural or not. Then I tried the Surya cream dye, using the same process but the color came out too bright. I'm back to the powder. I see no reason to ever go back to the chemicals.

Sherry

Posted by Reviewer2852979 on Aug 19, 2008

Love the color this product gave me on my gray hairs. Service was quick. I will re-order this product.