• SHI products are exclusively manufactured and packaged in Sweden
  • Customer Ratings

Adapt 232

Posted by 5037020199585585211 on Mar 05, 2015

Love it. I feel it is helping me with my energy. Only One Capsule needed in the morning. Sad that it is no longer available.

I love it

Posted by 5479558820671876955 on Feb 03, 2015

It works really well, it does get a little bit weaker after a few weeks but increasing the dosage to two capsules as the package indicates will fix the problem. 9.8/10

it not work for me

Posted by Reviewer1814248 on Nov 05, 2014

Based on so many good reviews here, I tried this product, but very, very dis-pointed. I have CFS and adrenal problem, and always feel tired. after taking this product,I felt extremely sleepy, tired, brain fog, had no energy at all. perhaps I'm one of exception. anyhow, this herb did not work for everyone.

it`s so good

Posted by 4811362323398384935 on Sep 01, 2014

my family takes it . all of member love it.

Great product but never in stock

Posted by Reviewer2879492 on Aug 10, 2014

What's the point of starting a supplement when it's then out of stock for 6 months S&T a time? Suggest you don't try this supplement because you will be disappointed by its lack of availability.

Off all Prescription Medications!

Posted by Reviewer2105598 on Jul 18, 2014

I never write reviews, but I feel that this one might help others. First off I am a 28 year old female. I have been put on several anti-depressants in my life (most recently Wellbutrin) but I decided I wanted to ditch all prescription meds. I also struggled with high blood pressure and my weight. I've tried several supplements and different combinations but I finally found something that works! I take one of these and one Artic Root (also by Swedish Herbal Institute) every morning with a probiotic on an empty stomach. Later, with my biggest meal of the day, I take high quality fish oil (I love Carlson Labs), CoQ10 (Doctor's Best softgels) and Now Foods Liver Detoxifyer and Regenerator. This combined with a pretty healthy diet of avoiding processed food has essentially cured my depression and has helped immensely with my focus and optimism. I got a 4.0 last year in college with this combo and actually enjoyed going to school full-time and was able to cope with the stress of finals and working 30 hours a week on top of it. A nice side effect has been long, healthy hair and nails. My hair has never grown so fast! I recommend these to everyone. Please give these a try if you are struggling in life!

I bought 20 boxes so I will never run out again!

Posted by 4980930871428214021 on Jul 15, 2014

My husband is schizophrenic. We did not recognize his diagnosis for a full year while we sought help through holistic doctors. We then found a psychologist who gave us a diagnosis, and recommended he take Adapt 232 and Zyprexa. While I do believe the Zyprexa "jump started" his brain, it was the adapt that showed immediate improvement. The first day he took Adapt 232, I got my husband back. He has taken Adapt for only 3 months and has completely recovered. My biggest mistake was buying only one box originally because iherb.com actually ran out of this product for about 2 months. I frantically purchased boxes from several different doctors who sold it from their offices. Once it was available online again, I order 20 boxes so I will not run out again! If you are looking for something that calms anxiety, and paranoia WITHOUT leaving you comatose, lethargic, or exhausted to the point that you cannot function, then try Adapt 232! My husband can think clearly, has little to no anxiety and has tons of healthy energy. And our favorite part is, it is not a drug so he can take this long term with no side effects!

you need to take a long time

Posted by 4667171614586372574 on Jul 12, 2014

on the seventh day upotrebeleniya I feel a surge of strength and vigor

Works right away and as described

Posted by Reviewer1501132 on Jun 03, 2014

This product is as described. It does everything it says on the box for me. I get a lot of energy, improved concentration and focus. Fatigue disappears and my stress seems not so bad anymore. I highly recommend this product.

Works good!

Posted by 4964788794316915817 on May 27, 2014

This product works as advertised. Whenever I take it, I get very good energy (not stimulation!) it's the kind of energy that you can chose to use it or not. You won't be impelled to do things like a maniac like with stimulants. It helps to reduce stress and I guess to balance blood sugar/cortisol probably. Very worth the price.