New To iHerb?

Swedish Herbal Institute, Adapt-232, Herbal Adaptogen Formula, 40 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2062294 on Mar 28, 2012

I love this product, and have been using it for years. I used to stock up every time I went to Sweden, but now that it's back to Iherb I can get it here for half the price! It's a great boost in the mornings, or before going to the gym. I also use it if I'm having one of those days and don't really want to do anything. This usually gets me in a better mood :)

Every morning 2caps- bullet proof through work day

Posted by Reviewer1777653 on Jul 18, 2012

As a trainer I am up at 4am daily and around high energy clients and gym through the day. Not easy at near 50 yrs . .this gives me the work capacity and "thicker skin" to do so . .

Wonderful Product For College Student!

Posted by Reviewer1262309 on Jan 23, 2012

This is an exceptionally high quality adaptogen product at an unbeatable price. Thank you for carrying this and the other Swedish Herbal Institute products that would otherwise be very difficult to get in the US. My daughter, a college student with ADD/Aspergers is doing quite well on it!

Excellent adaptogen combination

Posted by 5302943264634277290 on Oct 28, 2012

Adapt-232 is an excellent combination of adaptogens which strongly boosts everyday performance in every respect. Actually, I have learned of iHerb.com after having made an inquiry at Swedish Herbal Institute as to how and where to obtain Adapt-232. They kindly informed me to look at iHerb as the place for the most favourable deals in the area. Once again, I would like to thank both iHerb and Swedish Herbal Institute for having made available this miracle to all of us.

WORKING GREAT FOR ME