• SHI products are exclusively manufactured and packaged in Sweden
  • Customer Ratings

Excellent immune booster

Posted by Reviewer2043988 on Mar 20, 2012

Much stronger than the Kan Jang version previously available in the U.S.- more effective even if you just take 1 or 2 capsules.

Helps beat cold sores

Posted by Reviewer2933593 on Jan 27, 2012

I bought this for the first time about a month ago to have on hand for colds or flu that may crop up while on our family vacation. Nobody ended up getting sick, but at the end of our trip my husband started getting the tingling feeling that means he's getting a cold sore. I gave him these to try, hoping for some antiviral protection. His cold sore was the smallest it has ever been in his life, and it only lasted 2-3 days before it was completely gone. This is amazing for my husband because he is plagued by the cold sore virus and his blisters last at least 7-10 days. Next time he gets "tingly" we'll try these again.

Every Canadian should have it for the winters

Posted by Reviewer1777653 on Jul 18, 2012

And only Swede's would understand the cold . .

It does help

Posted by Donica on May 15, 2013

I think that these pills do really help the immune system. I was working in a clinic for a brief time during flu system, and I never once got sick. My mom recommended them to me and I highly recommend if you are in a situation where you need an immune boost. I only took one a day and I was good to go, so very nice!

Excellent immune booster

Posted by Reviewer1679903 on May 24, 2013

This product has been scientifically tested and may help on common cold. Among others, it contains Eleuthero (that some wrongly call ''Siberian ginseng'') and andrographis.

satisfied

Posted by 4807332271792170830 on Oct 28, 2013

Great for Cold or Flu, I have tinnitus and need to clear any head/ear/sinus issues quickly.

It works.

Posted by lovelyBunny on Oct 24, 2013

Very good

Kan Jang Plus Is A Great Immune Support Formula!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

This is the Original Swedish immune support formula used by millions. Great Product!