Swedish Herbal Institute, Original Arctic Root Rhodiola Rosea, SHR-5, 40 Capsules (Discontinued Item)

Excellent

Posted by Scottishdave on Sep 29, 2011

I have been using various rhodiola brands throughout the years. I cannot live without this herb, it changed my life. This product by the SHI is highly effective. If you know someone who is suffering from depression and tried everything else like i did then tell them to try this rhodiola. 10/10

This brand is the only brand that works!!!

Posted by Reviewer1259563 on Oct 05, 2011

There are many brands of rhodiola that I've tried and none worked successfully. Although some worked a little bit. I found out that the SHR-5 is the one that is used in clinical. Swedish Herbal Institute is the only one that uses the SHR-5. I started it and boy what a difference. It definitely helps your body adapt to stress and helps me focus and work better. I have thyroid and adrenal issues so my energy is generally sapped. I'm seeing an endocrinologist next month but wanted to use something to help my body cope for now. I was extremely excited that iHerb carried this brand as it is hard to find!! And it shipped the same day and arrived the next day! Thanks iherb!

OK

Posted by Reviewer2975168 on Apr 16, 2012

I think this is a high quality Rhodiola, but I think they are destroying their own product by using magnesium stearate which is not good for anyone ! (Magnesium stearate is just good for the machinery and for profit). The swedes should honestly know better.

My favorite herb!

Posted by Reviewer2346507 on Jul 21, 2012

Becoming a caregiver to my mother with alzheimer's disease has been a major adjustment for me. Its a challenging situation with added responsibilities and constraints on my life. This potent adaptogen herb, Rhodiola Rosea has given me added energy and mental stability along with greatly improving my nerves and reducing stress. I love this herb!!

Not sure if it worked.

Posted by Reviewer2184515 on Jul 24, 2012

Followed the instructions until the product ran out and didn't notice anything different.