• SHI products are exclusively manufactured and packaged in Sweden
  • Customer Ratings

Great stuff!

Posted by 5243291402677194632 on Mar 26, 2015

At last a product that actually works,shame stock keeps running out.now it seems to be discontinued,why? where will I be able to buy it?

Never Arrived

Posted by 5020296703821539015 on Mar 17, 2015

I have been a loyal Iherb customer for years, however it is dissapointing to see that they have decided to change from an excellent and affordable international DHL service to a lesser quality, less reliable service. My last 2 orders now have not arrived. I unfortunately will not be ordering from Iherb again.

I don't feel positive effect

Posted by Reviewer1814248 on Nov 05, 2014

I tried this stuff, but don't feel real positive effect, and a some kind of dis pointed.

Quality

Posted by 4748136241622875611 on Sep 08, 2014

I suggest buying two from the begining because it takes time to develop an answer. I felt more energetic while taking these. It might cause insomnia, so it is better to use it in the mornings.

Posted by 4641934553713746068 on Sep 03, 2014

amazing stuff and i've noticed an appreciative increase in my energy, whether running for the train or whatever. I took this stuff to my naturopath for his opinion and he LOVES it; he told me about russian weightlifters using in the 70's who were untouchable because of it basically. Anyway, back to me ;), it doesn't work like caffeine or a stimulant, it works somehow to improve your overall body response - breathing better, muscles respond better etc. Mental clarity is better but hard to judge. Definitely try this!

Off all Prescription Medications!

Posted by Reviewer2105598 on Jul 18, 2014

I never write reviews, but I feel that this one might help others. First off I am a 28 year old female. I have been put on several anti-depressants in my life (most recently Wellbutrin) but I decided I wanted to ditch all prescription meds. I also struggled with high blood pressure and my weight. I've tried several supplements and different combinations but I finally found something that works! I take one of these and one Adapt 232 (also by Swedish Herbal Institute) every morning with a probiotic on an empty stomach. Later, with my biggest meal of the day, I take high quality fish oil (I love Carlson Labs), CoQ10 (Doctor's Best softgels) and Now Foods Liver Detoxifyer and Regenerator. This combined with a pretty healthy diet of avoiding processed food has essentially cured my depression and has helped immensely with my focus and optimism. I got a 4.0 last year in college with this combo and actually enjoyed going to school full-time and was able to cope with the stress of finals and working 30 hours a week on top of it. A nice side effect has been long, healthy hair and nails. My hair has never grown so fast! I recommend these to everyone. Please give these a try if you are struggling in life!

Artic root

Posted by Reviewer3041119 on Jun 18, 2014

These do seem to help me to stay calm much better than other brands I have tried.

Made me feel edgy at night

Posted by Rocklin on Apr 20, 2014

It seemed to work, but then I noticed I felt extremely edgy at night and had a difficult time going to sleep each time I took it. I bet it works great for other people though.I prefer Nature's Way Rhodiola which is very calming. See my Nature's Way review.

amazing!

Posted by 5360844470663083132 on Mar 01, 2014

this product is true to its definition ! it uplifts my mood & energy. definitely something i will be ordering time & time again <3

Effective and cheap

Posted by Reviewer3186500 on Feb 22, 2014

It's tonifying. If you're down, it get's you up; if you're too speedy, it takes you calm.