Great results.

Posted by Reviewer2042570 on Mar 05, 2012

I take one capsule in the morning with food and feel calm all day...gets rid of the shakes taking care of 4 grandkids gives me!

Bob

Posted by Reviewer1769841 on Mar 28, 2012

Fantastic!! I sleep soundly, wake clear headed Not foggy headed. I will order more. This is a must try If you don't sleep well.

Excellent for unwinding at day's end

Posted by Reviewer1777653 on Jul 18, 2012

I work as a trainer and between the energy of club and clients + my own workouts and nearing 50 yrs- I have appreciated the quality in all the adaptogens made by S.H.I.

Soothing

Posted by 5459419635163566386 on Nov 14, 2012

This is by far the best product in my supplement cabinet. I order in bulk.

Good

Posted by juniper on Feb 18, 2013

I do sleep better with this product. It doesn't make you drowsy but let you sleep more soundly.

A Bit Expensive but Very Effective

Posted by ShelleyP on Apr 13, 2013

This is probably the most effective ashwagandha that I've used with regards to relaxation and just taking the edge off stress. Perhaps it's the addition of the Chamomile extract, but it does work better for me than any other ashwagandha product I've tried. I use 2 or 3 daily on a regular basis while going through peri-menopause and while it may not be the only thing I need, it really does make a positive difference.

I believe it helps.

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Mar 06, 2012

I've been using for a few weeks (two weeks every night and last week only every other night) and notice less anxiety disturbed sleep when I take it. Good value.

ok

Posted by 5033336014423175051 on Mar 06, 2013

Thank you for a good product!

Great Swedish Tranquility Calming Formula!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 17, 2015

Too bad that this item has been discontinued but Iherb has many other products that are just as good.

Excellent

Posted by 5302943264634277290 on Dec 28, 2012

Good quality product at an affordable price. Fast shipment and prompt services of iHerb. Thank you.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »