Great Taste

Posted by Reviewer2996999 on Jun 10, 2012

We gave up white sugar long ago and this is one we use as an alternative. It has a great taste!

Responsibly harvested and tasty

Posted by Reviewer2418769 on Jun 26, 2012

I use this regularly as a sweetener for drinks and baked goods. I also sometimes add a dash to Thai or Vietnamese savory dishes that require a bit of sugar to balance the sour or hot flavors. I try to be careful in my use of Southeast Asian palm products. But this Sweet Tree Organic Palm Sugar is responsibly harvested from plantations in the Philippines without doing harm to the environment of its wildlife. Not the same could be said for other palm products.

My favorite natural sweetener!

Posted by eattothrive on Jun 28, 2012

This is the perfect substitute for refined sugar! It is low GI and full of minerals! It gives a rich taste in baked goods.

Good!

Posted by username161 on Jun 29, 2012

Taste is a little like brown sugar, but not as sweet. Have switched to this for baking and beverages and have definitely noticed there is no sugar crash with this stuff. It's a much gentler kind of sweet, and is hleping me to still have some sweetness while cutting out white sugars and grains. Good value too.

Tasty!

Posted by MayBente on Jun 30, 2012

Love this produkt,organic,taste nice and always in my kithen!

Best sweetener for diabetics

Posted by Reviewer2170789 on Jul 03, 2012

I use this for my kids smoothies, hot cocoa, etc. I have also shared with diabetics who find no major blood sugar spike with small serving. Great taste. I'm on about my 10th bag!

Yum

Posted by Reviewer3206353 on Jul 04, 2012

I haven't looked at the health research for this sugar, but I love the taste! Slightly darker than normal sugar, but not overwhelmingly so.

Super Good!

Posted by Anntann on Jul 05, 2012

I LOVE this! When I want a quick "sugar snack" I dip a damp spoon into the bag and lick away! It tastes like crunchy toasted candy and it adds a light sweet taste to my morning coffee. It's the only sugar I now use.

Love

Posted by Reviewer2176420 on Jul 05, 2012

Tastes great!

The only sugar I would have in my household

Posted by Jarousek on Jul 08, 2012

I have never bought a bag of sugar in my life, but I use this one for my home made granola/gluten free. It has a low glycemic index and I use it just for a taste (very small amount).