Great taste

Posted by marcosandrey on Dec 16, 2014

This sugar is very good !! In addition to natural, it has a low glycemic index. What does this mean you will not have insulila picks up and consequently you will not get fat! Very tasty, and perfect for you to eliminate every traditional sugar!

great product

Posted by 5307337286742820000 on Dec 19, 2014

great product

Very good

Posted by 5539214246064069694 on Dec 27, 2014

I have purchased several! Good value for money and healthier then white sugar!

Good Coconut Sugar

Posted by 5339398662026065697 on Jan 04, 2015

Coconut sugar, as we know it. For people that don´t use it regularly you have to add a bit more than with normal sugar but I don´t like such sugery flavours so that's ok for me. Azúcar de coco muy rico, endulza un poco menos que el normal pero sólo hay que ajustarlo al gusto de quien lo vaya a consumir.

Great Sugar

Posted by motyzstore on Jan 05, 2015

No need for High Glycemic Regular Sugar Anymore

Perfect taste

Posted by Reviewer1576110 on Jan 12, 2015

This tastes sooo good! Sugar with deep, brown caramel-flavour and which adds a nice flavour:) Use it excactly like normal sugar.

smells like caramel

Posted by Reviewer1147366 on Apr 11, 2016

It has a wonderful aroma, I use it for cooking as well as a scrub, love it! キャラメルのような甘さで煮物や甘酒、デザートに使ってます。レモンとココナッツシュガーで体用のスクラブにもおすすめですよ!

Works great

Posted by DeanaS on Jan 24, 2015

I bought to make kombucha and it works great. High quality.

DELISH

Posted by Reviewer1252985 on Feb 01, 2015

I use this sugar like candy. I am the kind of person that if a snack is in the house I will eat it until it is gone, therefore, I can't keep anything in the house. When I feel a need for something sweet I take a few tsps. of palm sugar and I am in heaven. I use this sugar in bread machine, for pancakes, etc. You will never miss white sugar. I purchase this sugar from I HERB, who else!

bye-bye, sugar!

Posted by 5222542613436781664 on Feb 03, 2015

i use this in place of refined white sugar and it's DELICIOUS! baked goods come out SLIGHTLY less sweet but my family has grown accustomed to it and accepted it since it means eating healthier even when you're having "junk" food. the sugar has a much different flavor than regular sugar and it takes some getting used to, but it's delicious!