EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$5.04

$5.99

Savings of: $0.95 (16% off)

Write a Review

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

Reviews | English
Sort By

Good Caramel Taste

Posted by Reviewer2521015 on Sep 20, 2011

This sugar tastes good. It has a good caramel flavor which I use it in my coffee.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

If you're looking for a coconut sugar, I suggest trying this one

Posted by 5624100677901748259 on Feb 11, 2015

I've been adding this coconut sugar to my tea instead of the regular one for almost a year now. I love how it doesn't make my tea too sweet (in fact, it doesn't make it sweet at all - it just reduces the bitterness) & it doesn't make the flavor unnatural (like Stevia does, in my opinion). Keep in mind that it makes tea appear darker and a bit cloudy. For me one package lasts for around 2.5 months - I drink tea 2-3 times a day and add one teaspoon (5 g) of this sugar every time. I find this sugar to be better quality than the Navitas one and I will definitely repurchase. 4 out of 5 because I wish it didn't change the color and the transparency of my tea. // Пользуюсь этим кокосовым сахаром уже практически год. Мне очень нравится, что он не делает чай ни слишком сладким (он в отличие от сахарного песка скорее просто убирает горечь), ни "синтетическим" (как это, на мой взгляд, делает стивия). Имейте в виду, что этот сахар делает чай более тёмным и несколько мутным. Одного пакета мне хватает месяца на 2.5 - я пью чай 2-3 раза в день, каждый раз добавляя 1 ч.л. (5 г). Этот сахар мне понравился больше, чем аналогичный марки Navitas - определённо буду заказывать его в будущем. Поставила 4 звезды из 5 просто потому, что, конечно, хотелось бы, чтобы не менялись цвет и прозрачность чая.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

not for me

Posted by 5237712693351970576 on Oct 24, 2014

In an effort to replace regular sugar, I bought this one. But no! This isn't even sweet...

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Out of curiosity

Posted by 5608931065043377749 on Mar 26, 2014

I tried this sugar as it became a kind of meme on several health conscious cooking blogs. But I wont reorder as I have a sweet tooth and found it wasn't sweet enough for my baking style.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

This sugar really rocks

Posted by Reviewer1880669 on Jan 19, 2012

It has a great taste and I don't have to feel anymore guilty about adding sugar into my coffee and cakes. I use it in my home bakery too and the breads get a nice taste.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Great taste

Posted by OKOKOK on Jul 14, 2012

I use this coconut palm sugar more than regular sugar. It taste almost like brown sugar, yummy!

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2314092 on Oct 23, 2015

I used to bake a lot. Then leaky gut, autoimmune and Lyme diseases caught up with me and my diet became extremely limited. Along with gluten and a host of other things, sugar had to go. However, on special occasions I will still make the effort to do something healthy and gluten-free for myself and this sugar works as well as brown sugar. Maybe a little less sweet, but that doesn't bother me.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

At least I found what I can use instead usual sugar!

Posted by 5028865275103218833 on May 19, 2016

At least I found what I can use instead usual sugar and I am so happy with this finding!

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Just OK sugar alternative Low GI

Posted by Reviewer2726307 on Feb 06, 2012

I am pretty picky when it comes to my coffee. I bought this as a sugar alternative. It just Ok. I am not sure I would buy this again. Not a bad taste, but not for my coffee.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2541687 on Aug 03, 2012

This is the absolute best non high glycemic sweetener ever. I made some cookies with it and they were excellent, having a brown sugar caramel taste to them. No aftertaste like Xylitol. Highly recommend.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 11-20 of 496 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »