EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$5.38

$5.99

Savings of: $0.61 (10% off)

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

Write a Review
Reviews | English
Sort By

Out of curiosity

Posted by 5608931065043377749 on Mar 26, 2014

I tried this sugar as it became a kind of meme on several health conscious cooking blogs. But I wont reorder as I have a sweet tooth and found it wasn't sweet enough for my baking style.

Was this review helpful to you?

Tasty Healthy

Posted by TropicalUrbanite on Jan 14, 2014

I've been buying this brand. Price is better than other palm sugar on iherb. Tastes authentic, with some coconuty overtone. Use it in my coffee, tea, baking, even cooking. Color is deep and rich. Bits of dark colored residue plant parts may float in my latte as one would expect of natural/organic/unrefined sugars so no big deal. Generally speaking the more brownness a "natural sugar" has, the more mineral content, and the less sweetening effect. So need to put 50% more volume than brown sugar to get same sweetness. Has other health benefits too, some South East Asians use this 'plant flower juice' as a cough syrup.

Was this review helpful to you?

Great taste

Posted by OKOKOK on Jul 14, 2012

I use this coconut palm sugar more than regular sugar. It taste almost like brown sugar, yummy!

Was this review helpful to you?

This sugar really rocks

Posted by Reviewer1880669 on Jan 19, 2012

It has a great taste and I don't have to feel anymore guilty about adding sugar into my coffee and cakes. I use it in my home bakery too and the breads get a nice taste.

Was this review helpful to you?

If you're looking for a coconut sugar, I suggest trying this one

Posted by 5624100677901748259 on Feb 11, 2015

I've been adding this coconut sugar to my tea instead of the regular one for almost a year now. I love how it doesn't make my tea too sweet (in fact, it doesn't make it sweet at all - it just reduces the bitterness) & it doesn't make the flavor unnatural (like Stevia does, in my opinion). Keep in mind that it makes tea appear darker and a bit cloudy. For me one package lasts for around 2.5 months - I drink tea 2-3 times a day and add one teaspoon (5 g) of this sugar every time. I find this sugar to be better quality than the Navitas one and I will definitely repurchase. 4 out of 5 because I wish it didn't change the color and the transparency of my tea. // Пользуюсь этим кокосовым сахаром уже практически год. Мне очень нравится, что он не делает чай ни слишком сладким (он в отличие от сахарного песка скорее просто убирает горечь), ни "синтетическим" (как это, на мой взгляд, делает стивия). Имейте в виду, что этот сахар делает чай более тёмным и несколько мутным. Одного пакета мне хватает месяца на 2.5 - я пью чай 2-3 раза в день, каждый раз добавляя 1 ч.л. (5 г). Этот сахар мне понравился больше, чем аналогичный марки Navitas - определённо буду заказывать его в будущем. Поставила 4 звезды из 5 просто потому, что, конечно, хотелось бы, чтобы не менялись цвет и прозрачность чая.

Was this review helpful to you?

not for me

Posted by 5237712693351970576 on Oct 24, 2014

In an effort to replace regular sugar, I bought this one. But no! This isn't even sweet...

Was this review helpful to you?

Great

Posted by Luddil on Dec 27, 2014

Love this sugar. Have replaced all white/brown sugar with this one and have not looked back since!

Was this review helpful to you?

great sugar

Posted by tessipess on Oct 09, 2015

perfect. i am following paleo and this is super for me

Was this review helpful to you?

Excelente

Posted by 5223227880872757590 on Oct 19, 2015

Había probado otros tipos de azúcar de coco, pero otorgaban un sabor muy fuerte a las preparaciones, se podía disimular cuando se agregaba coco rallado. Este azúcar tiene un aroma acaramelado y su sabor es muy parecido al del azúcar tradicional, de hecho en las preparaciones dulces al horno no percibo ninguna diferencia y no tengo que disimular el sabor con ingredientes extra. Me quedo con esta marca, ya voy en mi segunda compra. Además el precio es muy conveniente, en Chile vale casi el triple.

Was this review helpful to you?

Love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2314092 on Oct 23, 2015

I used to bake a lot. Then leaky gut, autoimmune and Lyme diseases caught up with me and my diet became extremely limited. Along with gluten and a host of other things, sugar had to go. However, on special occasions I will still make the effort to do something healthy and gluten-free for myself and this sugar works as well as brown sugar. Maybe a little less sweet, but that doesn't bother me.

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 11-20 of 449 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »