Organic coconut palm sugar

Posted by karishma on Jun 07, 2014

If and when I need to use sugar, this is the only one that I would use!

ORGANIC COCONUT PALM SUGAR

Posted by Reviewer2041705 on Aug 28, 2014

Product is as expected! Hope it helps in controlling Type 2 Diabetes while giving me a bit of enjoyment.

Good Product

Posted by MikeMember on Mar 01, 2014

Good Price

Good taste.

Posted by Reviewer1177595 on Jul 30, 2013

Never tried palm sugar before, but will be buying again. Good taste, made the best cookies ever, and used it as a substitute for sugar in cakes, smoothies and on porridge. My kids and husband also loves the taste. And they usually complain when i experiment with sugar substitutes!

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2541687 on Aug 03, 2012

This is the absolute best non high glycemic sweetener ever. I made some cookies with it and they were excellent, having a brown sugar caramel taste to them. No aftertaste like Xylitol. Highly recommend.

Yum!

Posted by 5344580857688045069 on May 13, 2013

I really love this coconut sugar. It has such a delicious taste!! I use it in my baking and on my cereals, in place of refined sugars. It's Glycemic Index (measure of how quickly blood sugar levels rise after eating a particular food) is 35. For comparison, glucose comes in at 100 and refined white sugar is 80. It is much much cheaper than buying it from my local Organic Store (they charge $30/kg!!). Will definitely keep buying this sugar!

Good value

Posted by 5568449681014944343 on Mar 20, 2013

Smells great. I used when cooking brownies instead of honey but didn't even taste the sweetness at all unfortunately. I haven't thought of anything else to use it in yet...

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1326533 on Nov 13, 2011

I use this sugar as a substitute for regular sugar. I regularly make ice cream and it tastes great. Love the fact it's low GI.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2725677 on Dec 07, 2011

Interesting!

realy nice

Posted by Reviewer1102544 on Nov 06, 2012

I have tried to giveup cane sugar in my home cooking and this is a fantastic substitute,