EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.

iHerb Customer Reviews

Big Tree Farms, Organic Coconut Palm Sugar, Blonde, 16 oz (454 g)

$5.09
$5.49
Savings of: $0.40 (7% off)
4.6 out of 5 based on 684 reviews
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews English
Sort By

Items 21-25 of 390 total

« Previous | 3 4 5 6 7 | Next »

ORGANIC COCONUT PALM SUGAR

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2041705 on Aug 28, 2014

Product is as expected! Hope it helps in controlling Type 2 Diabetes while giving me a bit of enjoyment.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Great

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Luddil on Dec 27, 2014

Love this sugar. Have replaced all white/brown sugar with this one and have not looked back since!

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

سكر جوز الهند

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by MARRIAM55 on May 30, 2015

رائع في صنع الحلويات لكن لايصلح لتحلية المشروبات لأنه فيه نكهة جوز الهند واضحة

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

If you're looking for a coconut sugar, I suggest trying this one

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by 5624100677901748259 on Feb 11, 2015

I've been adding this coconut sugar to my tea instead of the regular one for almost a year now. I love how it doesn't make my tea too sweet (in fact, it doesn't make it sweet at all - it just reduces the bitterness) & it doesn't make the flavor unnatural (like Stevia does, in my opinion). Keep in mind that it makes tea appear darker and a bit cloudy. For me one package lasts for around 2.5 months - I drink tea 2-3 times a day and add one teaspoon (5 g) of this sugar every time. I find this sugar to be better quality than the Navitas one and I will definitely repurchase. 4 out of 5 because I wish it didn't change the color and the transparency of my tea. // Пользуюсь этим кокосовым сахаром уже практически год. Мне очень нравится, что он не делает чай ни слишком сладким (он в отличие от сахарного песка скорее просто убирает горечь), ни "синтетическим" (как это, на мой взгляд, делает стивия). Имейте в виду, что этот сахар делает чай более тёмным и несколько мутным. Одного пакета мне хватает месяца на 2.5 - я пью чай 2-3 раза в день, каждый раз добавляя 1 ч.л. (5 г). Этот сахар мне понравился больше, чем аналогичный марки Navitas - определённо буду заказывать его в будущем. Поставила 4 звезды из 5 просто потому, что, конечно, хотелось бы, чтобы не менялись цвет и прозрачность чая.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

realy nice

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1102544 on Nov 06, 2012

I have tried to giveup cane sugar in my home cooking and this is a fantastic substitute,

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 21-25 of 390 total

« Previous | 3 4 5 6 7 | Next »