love it

Posted by Reviewer1071655 on Mar 13, 2012

great taste, and good to know youre cutting calories

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2384351 on Mar 15, 2012

I had heard about this sugar on Dr. Oz and decided to give it a try..... WOW, love it. I dip fresh strawberries in it and also anything that i would use regular sugar in. You won't be sorry!

Superior Product--Superior Service

Posted by Reviewer3327853 on Mar 15, 2012

I am really glad to have discovered this product. I have been using coconut oil for years; I was unaware sugar could come out of it. I have mastered eating healthy with the exception of my sweet tooth. It is great to know that there is an alternative to regular sugar that is nutritious. Your pricing is better than competitive. I was comfortable with your website and the timely response after I made several errors. I have zero complaints and tons of accolades.

Thrilled to have discovered this!!!

Posted by Reviewer2466203 on Mar 16, 2012

This "stuff" is delicious!! My husband and I are totally hooked on it. Our white sugar went in the trash when we tasted it. We both have type 2 diabetes and need a lower glycemic real sugar that we could use. It reminds me a bit of a very light brown sugar and, thankfully, doesn't leave a nasty after taste. The package does say that the glycemic index value, which can be as low as 35 (fantastic for diabetics!!), changes somewhat with the seasonal growing climate... so in some years the index may be higher than that. But to a diabetic, any lower index is better than 100.

Great tasting

Posted by Reviewer3004923 on Mar 16, 2012

Great sweetener with a lot of flavour. Very noticeably low GI as I'm very sensitive to sugar but can use this with no problem

Love it, very pleased!

Posted by Reviewer1357797 on Mar 18, 2012

Was very happy with my purchase. The product arrived well packaged with great expiration dates and was exactly as pictured. I was notified with a tracking number and it arrived on time. Will buy from again:)

Great product at a great price

Posted by SazfromIreland on Mar 22, 2012

Really like the depth of flavour, great for baking

healthy girl

Posted by Reviewer2446129 on Mar 25, 2012

I like the coconut palm sugar very much.

Tasty and healthy

Posted by Reviewer2330966 on Apr 20, 2012

Good product at a reasonable price. I enjoy being able to add sweetness and nutrition to my food with out the concerns that other popular sweetners carry. MJF

Good

Posted by 4888034840041455585 on Apr 22, 2012

Taste good. I use it in place of brown sugar in my cinnamon rolls.