EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$5.38

$5.99

Savings of: $0.61 (10% off)

Write a Review

Customer Ratings

5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews | English
Sort By

Nice taste

Posted by Reviewer1440774 on Apr 14, 2015

Tastes good in pancakes and wherever you would use a sweetener, but must use more than with regular sugar

Was this review helpful to you?

repeat buying

Posted by 5132111722444234726 on Apr 07, 2015

this is my 2nd or 3rd time buying this sugar now, mainly used for making breads. good products.

Was this review helpful to you?

Good replacement for white sugar

Posted by 5278802583710759107 on Mar 30, 2015

Seems like this is a healthy and wonderful replacement for regular white sugar. I like the taste, and will probably never use the granulated kind anymore. I'm very happy an more than satisfied with this purchase.

Was this review helpful to you?

My go to sweetner!

Posted by 4844540685300453282 on Mar 23, 2015

I've been using this, and pretty much ONLY this, for the last two years (ever since I discovered it). Lovely rich caramelly taste. Can be used for everything from coffee to baking and even for making syrup. Love it! :)

Was this review helpful to you?

Muy buena alternativa al azúcar normal

Posted by amichanita on Mar 10, 2015

Endulza igual que el azúcar blanco y tiene un regusto como a tostado que no resulta desagradable. Se diluye a la perfección y se puede usar también para repostería. Una muy buena alternativa al azúcar tradicional.

Was this review helpful to you?

Great price

Posted by 5497234510368197100 on Mar 09, 2015

Great price and good product

Was this review helpful to you?

Posted by Reviewer3026067 on Mar 08, 2015

yummy!

Was this review helpful to you?

Endulza pero el sabor es raro

Posted by tamybl on Feb 28, 2015

Efectivamente endulza, pero no me agrado su sabor es como agregarle azucar tostada. No lo volvere a comprar.

Was this review helpful to you?

Bien!!!

Posted by 5145969078838553234 on Feb 25, 2015

Los ingredientes geniales, sabor rico ! Que más???!!!

Was this review helpful to you?

If you're looking for a coconut sugar, I suggest trying this one

Posted by 5624100677901748259 on Feb 11, 2015

I've been adding this coconut sugar to my tea instead of the regular one for almost a year now. I love how it doesn't make my tea too sweet (in fact, it doesn't make it sweet at all - it just reduces the bitterness) & it doesn't make the flavor unnatural (like Stevia does, in my opinion). Keep in mind that it makes tea appear darker and a bit cloudy. For me one package lasts for around 2.5 months - I drink tea 2-3 times a day and add one teaspoon (5 g) of this sugar every time. I find this sugar to be better quality than the Navitas one and I will definitely repurchase. 4 out of 5 because I wish it didn't change the color and the transparency of my tea. // Пользуюсь этим кокосовым сахаром уже практически год. Мне очень нравится, что он не делает чай ни слишком сладким (он в отличие от сахарного песка скорее просто убирает горечь), ни "синтетическим" (как это, на мой взгляд, делает стивия). Имейте в виду, что этот сахар делает чай более тёмным и несколько мутным. Одного пакета мне хватает месяца на 2.5 - я пью чай 2-3 раза в день, каждый раз добавляя 1 ч.л. (5 г). Этот сахар мне понравился больше, чем аналогичный марки Navitas - определённо буду заказывать его в будущем. Поставила 4 звезды из 5 просто потому, что, конечно, хотелось бы, чтобы не менялись цвет и прозрачность чая.

Was this review helpful to you?

3 people found the following review helpful

Items 51-60 of 421 total

« Previous | 4 5 6 7 8 | Next »