• The manufacturers name has changed from Organic Essentials to Swisspers.

• Customer Ratings

Pre-Order Regular Products (like this) to Avoid Running Out of Stock When You Need it

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 02, 2016

I hate to be without a random product like this when I need to take my makeup off. There is nothing worse than running off to the pharmacy to pick up that one item that you're missing. When I'm getting low, I pre-order on iHerb to keep my regular products stocked. Shipping is usually no more than 4 days. If you find my review helpful, please click "YES"

Very soft!

Posted by 5659708583881983807 on Dec 20, 2014

I prefer this one over the Maxim product. It is softer and flakes a lot less!

Very good

Posted by 5721219723395907532 on Jul 28, 2014

These are great, I just love them! There's no reason to buy the non organic ones with these available!! Great product!

Swisspers (Organic Essentials), Organic Cotton Rounds

Posted by greenandclean on May 07, 2014

These are really good! Costs a little more than the regular ones at the store, but definitely worth the money.

Not soft enough for sensitive eyes

Posted by moimelodie on Feb 08, 2014

*** You can click my name ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! *** I wanted to purchase organic cotton rounds because I am trying to switch my skincare routine to be more organic/natural. I was quite disappointed with these organic cotton rounds as they were not soft enough for my sensitive eyes. I would not recommend it if you are looking for cotton rounds for eye makeup removal... *** If you found this review helpful, please click the “helpful”-button below the review, thanks! ***

Meh ...

Posted by underfundig on Feb 17, 2013

These are not particularly good cotton rounds. They tear apart too easily (even if I just use it for toner, which shouldn't be that much of a challenge for cotton rounds) and remnants of cotton are stuck on my fingers afterwards. I find that the cotton rounds I used to buy held together much better and therefore was easier to use, but they weren't organic, so I'll have to find another brand.

아이허브에서 두종류 모두 써봤는데

Posted by starlea on Nov 16, 2012

이게 제일 좋더라구요. ㅋ단거는 마무리가 덜 끝난듯 가장자리나 솜이 막 일어났는데 이건 압축기로 그나마 잘 눌러줘서 일어나지도 않고 쓸만하네요~

Not Impressed

Posted by HawaiianViking on Nov 12, 2012

These Cotton Rounds are made from organic cotton, but that's about all that can be said for them. While they are organic, the cotton is bleached, not natural, so it's not exactly the most environmentally-friendly product. It would be better if they were well made and functional, but these fall apart and stretch easily, which makes them pretty much useless. I won't re-buy.

Adequate

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Sep 22, 2012

Bought this to treat my pets who had chin acne. Worked well enough for the job.

Organic, but otherwise bad

Posted by Reviewer2261187 on Aug 14, 2012

These organic round do not hold together. They fall apart and leave little bits of cotton everywhere. They also don't absorb liquids very easily.