• The manufacturers name has changed from Organic Essentials to Swisspers.

• Customer Ratings

annoying

Posted by 101010011 on Jul 11, 2012

like the fact that the cotton in these rounds is organic, and there is no skin irritation stemming from using these, but when you put any liquid on the round and apply it to your face, the round comes apart, and leaves cotton lint traces everywhere. it becomes more of a hassle to try and get the lint off your face than whatever you were trying to clean off in the first place. stick with the swisspers cotton balls. much better product

Not Impressed

Posted by HawaiianViking on Nov 12, 2012

These Cotton Rounds are made from organic cotton, but that's about all that can be said for them. While they are organic, the cotton is bleached, not natural, so it's not exactly the most environmentally-friendly product. It would be better if they were well made and functional, but these fall apart and stretch easily, which makes them pretty much useless. I won't re-buy.

Not soft enough for sensitive eyes

Posted by moimelodie on Feb 08, 2014

*** You can click my name ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! *** I wanted to purchase organic cotton rounds because I am trying to switch my skincare routine to be more organic/natural. I was quite disappointed with these organic cotton rounds as they were not soft enough for my sensitive eyes. I would not recommend it if you are looking for cotton rounds for eye makeup removal... *** If you found this review helpful, please click the “helpful”-button below the review, thanks! ***

Meh ...

Posted by underfundig on Feb 17, 2013

These are not particularly good cotton rounds. They tear apart too easily (even if I just use it for toner, which shouldn't be that much of a challenge for cotton rounds) and remnants of cotton are stuck on my fingers afterwards. I find that the cotton rounds I used to buy held together much better and therefore was easier to use, but they weren't organic, so I'll have to find another brand.

Not that good

Posted by Reviewer1687289 on Aug 12, 2010

Nothing extraordinary. Just plain normal.

Hmmm

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on Nov 04, 2011

I didn't think organic cotton rounds would be hard to give more than two stars- but these just don't hit the mark. Reason is that too many of them are not pressed hard enough, they sort of open at the seam and get all messy. Not recommended.

Cotton Shed

Posted by Reviewer2009879 on Jan 17, 2012

Not impressed

Organic, but otherwise bad

Posted by Reviewer2261187 on Aug 14, 2012

These organic round do not hold together. They fall apart and leave little bits of cotton everywhere. They also don't absorb liquids very easily.