Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Symbiotics, Candida Balance, with Colostrum Plus and Probiotics, 120 Capsules

Feeling much better

Posted by Reviewer2307348 on Oct 08, 2008

Having CFIDS and FMS, I have been on a candida protocol for several months trying to get some relief. I had gotten some improvement, but not as much as I had hoped. I added this Candida Balance with Colostrum Plus a week ago and immediately felt the difference! Many of the aches and pains have decreased dramatically and I have tons more energy. It used to be such a chore to do the dishes or take a shower even, but now I find myself cooking, cleaning, and wanting to go outside for a walk as well. My mental clarity has improved significantly too. I had heard about colostrum, but have tried so many other things over the years, and never got around to it. Decided to give it a try, looked it up on iherb and found this product. I would reccomend this to anyone suffering from Candida along with a good anti-fungal. As soon as the candida is under control, I will switch over the regular Colostrum Plus product.

If it ain't broke don't fix it!

Posted by Reviewer2007294 on Apr 17, 2010

This was a great product until they decided to change the probiotic profile from just Bifidobacterium Longum to a laundry list of probiotics less effective against Candida. I really don't understand this move, if someone was smart and had an ounce of business sense, that Symbiotics obviosly lacks, they could gain a loyal followingly of consumers in this segment. So now we just need to find a good Colostrum product, because all colostrum has lactoferrin, and then add a solid Bifidobacterium Longum. Iherb has a good Bifido product offered by Digestive Health.

Candida Balance

Posted by Reviewer1034278 on Nov 23, 2008

This is a terrific product. I have been trying to get my ph balance away from being acidic and nothing has worked in the way of eating and nutritional untill i started taking this product. I even lost 10 pounds without trying and do not crave the sugar like before. No running to the bathroom with this product for myself.

Digestive Health

Posted by Reviewer2609712 on Mar 19, 2008

Colostrum helps with new cell growth, Probiotics helps with poor digestion, and it has ingredients to help balance candida growth if you have problems with yeast overgrowth. I use to purchase products for these symptoms individually but now that I have found this product I have saved myself some money.

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer1807321 on Jul 24, 2008

I am working on controling my candida. I really think this product is doing the job. I love knowing it has colostrum in it. Colostrum is so beneficial for our immune systems.