Blew Me Away !

Posted by 5758450263846515552 on Mar 05, 2015

Almost from the start of taking these I experienced incredible amounts of flatulence and discomfort in my GIT. Stopped taking them after a week.

Dissapointed

Posted by Reviewer2887618 on Feb 28, 2014

I just received my order and searched everywhere for the "Safe for Lactose Free Diet" advertising listed in the product description, but I didn't find it. There goes 22.49 hard earned dollars wasted.

misleading about the probiotic it contains

Posted by Reviewer3237805 on Jul 02, 2010

I have used the chewable colostrum with some benefits for my IBS, together with Reuteri from Biogaia. I wanted to add B. Longum as other bifidos like bifudum or lactis are not compatible with Reuteri. I was surprised to see that this product contains not just longum but all of the florafit probiotics from Danisco! Florafit strains are mixable with each other and room temperature stable but are not really the proven strains from Danisco, only their Howaru strains are proven (Metagenics carries some).Needles to say this product did nothing for me, not on it's own nor combined with Reuteri, nor combined with Florastor!

If it ain't broke don't fix it!

Posted by Reviewer2007294 on Apr 17, 2010

This was a great product until they decided to change the probiotic profile from just Bifidobacterium Longum to a laundry list of probiotics less effective against Candida. I really don't understand this move, if someone was smart and had an ounce of business sense, that Symbiotics obviosly lacks, they could gain a loyal followingly of consumers in this segment. So now we just need to find a good Colostrum product, because all colostrum has lactoferrin, and then add a solid Bifidobacterium Longum. Iherb has a good Bifido product offered by Digestive Health.

no difference after several weeks