Candida Balance

Posted by Reviewer3131881 on Jul 03, 2012

I take this product as well as Caparylic Acid and whilst I find they both help they still have not completed cleared the problem. The one downside would be having to take so many capsules but if it works that is a small price to pay.

evaluation

Posted by Reviewer2877120 on Nov 28, 2007

a strong formulation - good for candida albicans

Works well

Posted by Reviewer1590039 on Sep 07, 2010

I was doing a candida diet and didn't stick with it, but I have been taking these anyway. It is working great for my immune system. My husband and two sons are sick but I am not and I credit these!

happy belly

Posted by Reviewer1205855 on Sep 20, 2011

Very good. LESS NAUSIAS. sins i take this, (few years) i have no colds or flews !1

Great price wealth of ingredients

Posted by Reviewer1352910 on Oct 23, 2011

This product seems to be a complete probiotic, just the capsule size is a little on the large size.

Colostrum and Probiotics

Posted by JohVig on Feb 28, 2014

Good product for digestive health and candida overgrowth. I like that this can be stored at room temperature and not in the fridge, - does it easier to remember to take, and to bring.

Posted by Reviewer2833157 on May 08, 2016

I just purchased this product with oregano oil. I only take 1 capsule because i read in the comments that it may be too strong so im starting with 1 capsule/day. I think my vaginal Itching stopped. And before i started taking this and oregano oil, my poo was always wet. But now it has improved a LOT! still hoping for better results for the next few weeks though.

Good one

Posted by 4802031773697673533 on Apr 12, 2015

It helps me on digest but doesn't cure oral thrush

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1736570 on Feb 24, 2014

I read few positive comments about this product so I decided to give it a try. this is the second cycle and I am going to buy again. I feel much better and I think it works well to keep the candida in balance.

don't order in summer!!!

Posted by 5048674192255317029 on Dec 11, 2015

First I've got these pills last winter and it worked very well but I run out and had to order in summertime and it didn't work at all. I believe that because of hot weather and just regular package all probiotics were killed (just for the information such kind of medicines should be kept with cold temperature regime - I keep them in the fridge). Will try to order new again in January

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »