Candida Balance

Posted by Reviewer3131881 on Jul 03, 2012

I take this product as well as Caparylic Acid and whilst I find they both help they still have not completed cleared the problem. The one downside would be having to take so many capsules but if it works that is a small price to pay.

evaluation

Posted by Reviewer2877120 on Nov 28, 2007

a strong formulation - good for candida albicans

Works well

Posted by Reviewer1590039 on Sep 07, 2010

I was doing a candida diet and didn't stick with it, but I have been taking these anyway. It is working great for my immune system. My husband and two sons are sick but I am not and I credit these!

happy belly

Posted by Reviewer1205855 on Sep 20, 2011

Very good. LESS NAUSIAS. sins i take this, (few years) i have no colds or flews !1

Great price wealth of ingredients

Posted by Reviewer1352910 on Oct 23, 2011

This product seems to be a complete probiotic, just the capsule size is a little on the large size.

Colostrum and Probiotics

Posted by JohVig on Feb 28, 2014

Good product for digestive health and candida overgrowth. I like that this can be stored at room temperature and not in the fridge, - does it easier to remember to take, and to bring.

Good one

Posted by 4802031773697673533 on Apr 12, 2015

It helps me on digest but doesn't cure oral thrush

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1736570 on Feb 24, 2014

I read few positive comments about this product so I decided to give it a try. this is the second cycle and I am going to buy again. I feel much better and I think it works well to keep the candida in balance.

Posted by Reviewer2833157 on May 08, 2016

I just purchased this product with oregano oil. I only take 1 capsule because i read in the comments that it may be too strong so im starting with 1 capsule/day. I think my vaginal Itching stopped. And before i started taking this and oregano oil, my poo was always wet. But now it has improved a LOT! still hoping for better results for the next few weeks though.

Gd for people whose having candida

Posted by 5329742517015176693 on Jun 28, 2015

The first time consumed, i got cold symptoms like sneezing and slight running nose. After second day of consumption i was perfectly ok and notice it does give fast good side effect. I was having leaky gut and caused me to have candida as well. Its really tough for me to kick off the sugar habits so i balanced my diets.. if i eat/drink something sweet, i have to avoid high protein foods n vice versa... so wit the help of this supplement i do notice how gr8 this pdt is.. i dont itch much like how i used to be... but the leaky gut, i still have yet to find out.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »