RESTORED MY HEALTH

Posted by 5080398013500509484 on Aug 23, 2013

This is a truly wonderful product. I am in my seventies, and had been ill for some years, and was steadily getting worse. I was an asthmatic, and was developing allergic reactions to many food substances. Colostrum has completely eradicated these problems over the last twelve months, and I think this is due to the fact that it revitalizes and rebuilds a worn-out immune system, and also re-establishes a healthy gut. Iherb is also a terrific Company to deal with, speedy service and a wide range of excellent products at amazing prices.

Ms.

Posted by 5563706530816380035 on May 02, 2016

I have this product on hand all the time. It is the best way to get healthy fast if someone is ill. If I feel anything that suggest I may begetting ill I will start taking it right away and by the next day what ever was trying to attack me is gone. Also if I have to be around anyone who is ill I will take it to prevent me from getting what ever thy may have. Great product!

Excellent for fighting viral infections!

Posted by Reviewer2157235 on Dec 03, 2008

Helps to build my immunity! Also helps me with my skin and keeps me young- looking--good for my bones too! Thank you i-herb for proving such great products at such reasonable prices!

Did nothing

Posted by Reviewer2195851 on Sep 26, 2010

Did not do anhything

Immunesystem

Posted by Reviewer1787054 on Mar 11, 2011

I belive that my immunesystem like this product. It seems like I have a bit better immunesystem now

excellent immune support

Posted by Reviewer2810746 on Jul 28, 2010

I take it daily.

Great price for this...

Posted by Reviewer3305019 on Jan 22, 2008

My wife and I are big Colostrum fans and we really believe in the product. The price on this product is unbelievable compared to other merchants.

Colostrum Works Well

Posted by Reviewer2627698 on Sep 13, 2008

This is the first time I've used this colostrum. I am very satisfied with the changes I am experiencing in my colon: feeling better and stronger. I recommend this product highly.

Symbiotics Colostrum

Posted by Reviewer2455359 on Mar 31, 2009

Great product to enhance your immune system! Best colostrum on the market!

Good product.