Symbiotics, Colostrum Plus Pineapple Chewables, 120 Chewable Tabs

Colostrum gives us a good quality of life

Posted by Reviewer2622473 From Florida on Dec 17, 2008

This is what completed my daughters "immune system" routine.She gets an Emergen-C kids multi every day(they sell here at a wonderful price) a probiotic and this. Since I have added the Colostrum 6 months ago she has had NOT ONE sick day from school. I am thrilled and know that is from the Colostrum. What an immune system builder it is!!!She has not gotten the last 3 "bugs" that have gone around her classroom.We are even forgetting what it is like to be on antibiotics. Great for adults too, I take the capsule formula and have noticed added energy that is not "jittery". Just a natural energy boost. LOVE this stuff.Please iHerb don't ever stop selling this!!!!!!

Really a great product

Posted by Reviewer2311458 From Wisconsin on Jan 29, 2009

I have Crohn's and this really seems to help. I've suggested it to others who have intestinal problems. It tastes great and digests very well.

The only thing that works

Posted by Reviewer1985468 From Texas on Jan 15, 2008

My son has alot of allergies and chronic asthma. He gets sick easily when going outside and this is the only thing that works. We have tried many includign the expensive mannetech products. Although they were the first I tried these are the ones he likes and honestly they work better.

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer2047791 From Oregon on Nov 09, 2007

I have been a long time user of Colostrum Capsules. At one time I tried the chocolate chewables but did not like them (chalky, artificial tasting and perhaps not "chocolate enough for my tastes as I prefer the dark, bittersweet variety). The Pineapple flavor is very agreeable (tastes natural) and I prefer the fructose to stevia as a sweetener. Chewables provide a great alternative to swallowing more capsules. I do not eat candy but these come close to being addictive.

Excellent, excellent, EXCELLENT !!!

Posted by Reviewer1663139 From Texas on Sep 02, 2009

My children were sick a LOT last winter during the school year, with my little kindergarden son nearly maxing out on days missed due to tonsillitis. I bought this Colostrum Plus and took it myself when I caught a cold, doubling the dose and the next day I was WELL!! I cannot wait to see the excellent results on my son's health this winter! The taste is as good as the product and the service from I-Herb.