Colostrum gives us a good quality of life

Posted by Reviewer2622473 on Dec 17, 2008

This is what completed my daughters "immune system" routine.She gets an Emergen-C kids multi every day(they sell here at a wonderful price) a probiotic and this. Since I have added the Colostrum 6 months ago she has had NOT ONE sick day from school. I am thrilled and know that is from the Colostrum. What an immune system builder it is!!!She has not gotten the last 3 "bugs" that have gone around her classroom.We are even forgetting what it is like to be on antibiotics. Great for adults too, I take the capsule formula and have noticed added energy that is not "jittery". Just a natural energy boost. LOVE this stuff.Please iHerb don't ever stop selling this!!!!!!

Really a great product

Posted by Reviewer2311458 on Jan 29, 2009

I have Crohn's and this really seems to help. I've suggested it to others who have intestinal problems. It tastes great and digests very well.

The only thing that works

Posted by Reviewer1985468 on Jan 15, 2008

My son has alot of allergies and chronic asthma. He gets sick easily when going outside and this is the only thing that works. We have tried many includign the expensive mannetech products. Although they were the first I tried these are the ones he likes and honestly they work better.

Excellent, excellent, EXCELLENT !!!

Posted by Reviewer1663139 on Sep 02, 2009

My children were sick a LOT last winter during the school year, with my little kindergarden son nearly maxing out on days missed due to tonsillitis. I bought this Colostrum Plus and took it myself when I caught a cold, doubling the dose and the next day I was WELL!! I cannot wait to see the excellent results on my son's health this winter! The taste is as good as the product and the service from I-Herb.

Great for kids...they ask to take it!

Posted by Reviewer2069048 on Oct 14, 2009

My little nephew has been using these since he was 2 years old. Now 6, he reminds his mother if she forgets to give them to him. He will not take anything that is not a "natural" medicine. VERY smart for his age.

Good preventative care

Posted by Reviewer1287062 on Apr 22, 2010

When I used this product several years ago, I was healthy all year...since then, I slacked off and caught every cold that was making the rounds. I decided to go back on this regimen. The Symbiotics brand is superior to other lines because the cows from which the colostrum originates are grass fed; a far healthier choice of feed.

Good for adult and kid

Posted by Reviewer1853158 on Feb 07, 2014

Whenever I or my toddler feel ill we will take this colostrum every 3 hrs and it does help us recover sooner. My toddler likes the taste of it, I guess it does have some milk taste to it. Overall the taste is not bad like candy.

Very good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1281170 on May 29, 2012

I began giving this to my daugher (aged 3) at the end of a very cold and tough winter. Everybody was sick all the time, including my daughter - at least 5 times fot the whole winter season, which was not normal for her. After she started taking this (about two months ago) she hasn't been ill, thank God!!! I'm absolutely sure the product has done great stuff to her immune system. And last but not least, she likes it! :) She's got used to taking one every monrning and evening and sometimes even reminds US that it's time for a colostrum. :-D

很赞的牛初乳

Posted by Reviewer1363495 on Jul 17, 2012

最初接触Iherb就是因为这个品牌,一开始给宝宝在牛奶中加入牛初乳粉,现在长大的宝宝喝牛奶少了,就一直买咀嚼片,方便,长时间服用的好处就是宝宝明显比其他小孩体质好,两年没有发热,现在还买这个品牌的胶囊包装,给父母!会继续支持这个品牌!

Handy immune support.

Posted by Reviewer1521906 on Nov 09, 2010

I got these mainly for the kids to help keep them free from colds and flu etc.