Nice taste

Posted by 5092852659236089496 on Apr 17, 2015

My kids love this. It's convenient to eat.

Used for many months, good taste and effect

Posted by SharonChua on Apr 27, 2014

This is very good, my son does not get sick so often now and when he does the duration is shorter and the symptoms are milder. This is my third repurchase. Also used with Rainbow light kids one multistars chewables so hard to say which helped more. He likes the taste despite being a very picky kid.

Good for adult and kid

Posted by Reviewer1853158 on Feb 07, 2014

Whenever I or my toddler feel ill we will take this colostrum every 3 hrs and it does help us recover sooner. My toddler likes the taste of it, I guess it does have some milk taste to it. Overall the taste is not bad like candy.

great

Posted by 4725045011266433084 on Oct 14, 2012

Very satisfied with the speed of delivery. Baby aged one loves them

太好了

Posted by 5121291993876203868 on Aug 23, 2012

起先不知道这个产品,是帮朋友的小孩买的,尝尝味道还不错,就自己吃,奇怪的是,吃了就再没有感冒过。

很赞的牛初乳

Posted by Reviewer1363495 on Jul 17, 2012

最初接触Iherb就是因为这个品牌,一开始给宝宝在牛奶中加入牛初乳粉,现在长大的宝宝喝牛奶少了,就一直买咀嚼片,方便,长时间服用的好处就是宝宝明显比其他小孩体质好,两年没有发热,现在还买这个品牌的胶囊包装,给父母!会继续支持这个品牌!

Very good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1281170 on May 29, 2012

I began giving this to my daugher (aged 3) at the end of a very cold and tough winter. Everybody was sick all the time, including my daughter - at least 5 times fot the whole winter season, which was not normal for her. After she started taking this (about two months ago) she hasn't been ill, thank God!!! I'm absolutely sure the product has done great stuff to her immune system. And last but not least, she likes it! :) She's got used to taking one every monrning and evening and sometimes even reminds US that it's time for a colostrum. :-D

Works for us

Posted by Reviewer3154291 on Dec 29, 2011

We have been giving these to our 5 and 8 year old children for about a year now. Our youngest child was borderline asthmatic, seemed to get every cold that was going around and then took forever to get better. After about 2 to 3 weeks of taking the colostrum his coughing cleared up and he just caught his first cold since. There have been many flu's and colds that have gone around during this time and neither child got sick. Even the symptoms of the cold he has now is not as bad as what my wife is suffering. My wife doesn't take colostrum. One other possible side effect is that my son grew 1 1/4 inches more in the last year than he did the previous two years, probably due to better health. It could be just good luck but we aren't going to quit feeding the kids colostrum to find out.

very good product

Posted by Reviewer2963287 on Oct 16, 2011

gives me energy and tastes awesome/

it is good product

Posted by Reviewer2045991 on Jul 27, 2011

I give these to my children and they like the taste. I hope that these tabs will keep my children healthy!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »