July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Symbiotics, Colostrum Plus Pineapple Chewables, 120 Chewable Tabs

Good preventative care

Posted by Reviewer1287062 on Apr 22, 2010

When I used this product several years ago, I was healthy all year...since then, I slacked off and caught every cold that was making the rounds. I decided to go back on this regimen. The Symbiotics brand is superior to other lines because the cows from which the colostrum originates are grass fed; a far healthier choice of feed.

couldnt live without these!

Posted by Reviewer1980678 on Jan 14, 2011

I, myself, and my three daughters have had problems with candida yeast. Colostrum has been a big part of our recovery. When my daughters miss a few days of their chewables, they become constipated and their yeast comes back. I recommend these to everyone!

很赞的牛初乳

Posted by Reviewer1363495 on Jul 17, 2012

最初接触Iherb就是因为这个品牌,一开始给宝宝在牛奶中加入牛初乳粉,现在长大的宝宝喝牛奶少了,就一直买咀嚼片,方便,长时间服用的好处就是宝宝明显比其他小孩体质好,两年没有发热,现在还买这个品牌的胶囊包装,给父母!会继续支持这个品牌!

I highly recommend!

Posted by Reviewer3077396 on Mar 05, 2010

Excellent product!

Very good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1281170 on May 29, 2012

I began giving this to my daugher (aged 3) at the end of a very cold and tough winter. Everybody was sick all the time, including my daughter - at least 5 times fot the whole winter season, which was not normal for her. After she started taking this (about two months ago) she hasn't been ill, thank God!!! I'm absolutely sure the product has done great stuff to her immune system. And last but not least, she likes it! :) She's got used to taking one every monrning and evening and sometimes even reminds US that it's time for a colostrum. :-D