很赞的牛初乳

Posted by Reviewer1363495 on Jul 17, 2012

最初接触Iherb就是因为这个品牌,一开始给宝宝在牛奶中加入牛初乳粉,现在长大的宝宝喝牛奶少了,就一直买咀嚼片,方便,长时间服用的好处就是宝宝明显比其他小孩体质好,两年没有发热,现在还买这个品牌的胶囊包装,给父母!会继续支持这个品牌!

Handy immune support.

Posted by Reviewer1521906 on Nov 09, 2010

I got these mainly for the kids to help keep them free from colds and flu etc.

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer2047791 on Nov 09, 2007

I have been a long time user of Colostrum Capsules. At one time I tried the chocolate chewables but did not like them (chalky, artificial tasting and perhaps not "chocolate enough for my tastes as I prefer the dark, bittersweet variety). The Pineapple flavor is very agreeable (tastes natural) and I prefer the fructose to stevia as a sweetener. Chewables provide a great alternative to swallowing more capsules. I do not eat candy but these come close to being addictive.

Shouldn't be listed as sugar free

Posted by 4795674456781034575 on Feb 06, 2014

These should not be listed as sugar free as they contain cane sugar.. they are really yummy though and contain a good amount of colostrum.

Avoid if you have any allergies to casein

Posted by Reviewer2193352 on Aug 23, 2012

Really worsens any inflammation if you have a reaction to casein.

I highly recommend!

Posted by Reviewer3077396 on Mar 05, 2010

Excellent product!

Very good

Posted by Reviewer3111975 on Jun 19, 2016

Very good product for my children

chewable colostrum

Posted by Reviewer3142356 on May 08, 2010

Great Product!

Works for us

Posted by Reviewer3154291 on Dec 29, 2011

We have been giving these to our 5 and 8 year old children for about a year now. Our youngest child was borderline asthmatic, seemed to get every cold that was going around and then took forever to get better. After about 2 to 3 weeks of taking the colostrum his coughing cleared up and he just caught his first cold since. There have been many flu's and colds that have gone around during this time and neither child got sick. Even the symptoms of the cold he has now is not as bad as what my wife is suffering. My wife doesn't take colostrum. One other possible side effect is that my son grew 1 1/4 inches more in the last year than he did the previous two years, probably due to better health. It could be just good luck but we aren't going to quit feeding the kids colostrum to find out.

Love these

Posted by Reviewer3182915 on Jan 19, 2011

I wake up in the night with stomach growling - I take one of these everytime I wake up and it fixes it and I can get back to sleep. I've only been through one bottle so can't say how it's actually working for my immune system yet.