couldnt live without these!

Posted by Reviewer1980678 on Jan 14, 2011

I, myself, and my three daughters have had problems with candida yeast. Colostrum has been a big part of our recovery. When my daughters miss a few days of their chewables, they become constipated and their yeast comes back. I recommend these to everyone!

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer2047791 on Nov 09, 2007

I have been a long time user of Colostrum Capsules. At one time I tried the chocolate chewables but did not like them (chalky, artificial tasting and perhaps not "chocolate enough for my tastes as I prefer the dark, bittersweet variety). The Pineapple flavor is very agreeable (tastes natural) and I prefer the fructose to stevia as a sweetener. Chewables provide a great alternative to swallowing more capsules. I do not eat candy but these come close to being addictive.

Shouldn't be listed as sugar free

Posted by 4795674456781034575 on Feb 06, 2014

These should not be listed as sugar free as they contain cane sugar.. they are really yummy though and contain a good amount of colostrum.

Avoid if you have any allergies to casein

Posted by Reviewer2193352 on Aug 23, 2012

Really worsens any inflammation if you have a reaction to casein.

太好了

Posted by 5121291993876203868 on Aug 23, 2012

起先不知道这个产品,是帮朋友的小孩买的,尝尝味道还不错,就自己吃,奇怪的是,吃了就再没有感冒过。

great

Posted by 4725045011266433084 on Oct 14, 2012

Very satisfied with the speed of delivery. Baby aged one loves them

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2079331 on Dec 29, 2007

good stuff

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2177874 on Jul 30, 2009

We've been using these for 4 years. They are easy to get the kids to take, and they are quite healthy.

Love these

Posted by Reviewer3182915 on Jan 19, 2011

I wake up in the night with stomach growling - I take one of these everytime I wake up and it fixes it and I can get back to sleep. I've only been through one bottle so can't say how it's actually working for my immune system yet.

Symbiotics Colostrum Chewables

Posted by Reviewer3261417 on Feb 11, 2011

These Colostrum chewables are awesome!! They taste good (although I did have to get used to the milky flavor) and really work! My whole household came down with the flu except for me...I was the only one in the family taking them. I'm usually the first one sick but these bad boys saved me!! I'm hooked!!