10% Off Orders Over $40!

Symbiotics, Colostrum Plus, Powder, 21 oz (595.3 g)

Symbiotics, Colostrum Plus Powder, 21 oz (1 lb 5 oz) 595.3 g (SYM-04022) 40911

Posted by Reviewer2884480 on Oct 22, 2008

Best Value in colostrum available on the market. I'm a survivor of MRSA (Super) Staph picked up in the Fr West Indies. It took me over 3 years of alternative methods after firing my Primary care doctor for 1 1/2 years of failed antiobiotic treament.... which only poisened my system further and gave me additional complications from his failed treatments for staph. I have since come in contact with 8 people who buried family members with the same super strain of staph I had.. Colosturm was enormously helpful in rebuilding my immune system which was severely comporomised in the process of trying to get well. I have turned lots of people on to this low cost way to boosting weakened immune systems, including my gradson who was plagued with asthma attacks. All colostrum is good, but this lower cost product is just as effective as the high cost product that you buy in capsule form..

Colostrum

Posted by Reviewer1967089 on Jan 23, 2007

I feel this product is a miracle worker! I have more wonderful stories about colostrum, one being my Siamese cat diagnosed with kidney failure 4-years ago and was failing fast until 6-months after diagnosis I put him on colostrum and he will be 18 on April 11 and is full of energy and life! He responded within a few months of starting Symbiotics Colostrum.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2057762 on Oct 29, 2009

Our dog is 16 years old and was dying. She was suffering from numerous ailments and her fur and skin felt as if she were deteriorating. She could not even stoop to eat her food because she was very weak. After two days of large doses of colostrum powder she began to show signs of improvement. Within 3 days she was running, jumping and wagging her tail. This product has helped strengthen my immune system. I have not taken a single antibiotic or any other medication since using this product. I highly reccommend this.

Posted by Reviewer2988221 on Mar 13, 2012

This helped heal leaky gut so severe I was having allergic reactions to ALL 88 foods on the test. I took 1-2 scoops empty stomach am and pm of colostrum, aloe vera empty stomach, l-glutamine empty stomach 2-4 gms daily, and gamma oryzanol. Was able to eat without pain and reactions within days. Start off w/new foods tho b4 trying old ones.

Weight Management!!!

Posted by Reviewer2904677 on Apr 17, 2007

This product has been so amazing for me keeping my weight in check. So many people have asked me what I'm doing to keep in shape. I honestly know that Colostrum has transformed my body. It keeps me toned and pumps up my metabolism. I have referred so many of my friends & coworkers to iherb.com. This product is truely a miracle worker!!!! And as always iherb has the best price!!! I will take this stuff the rest of my life!!!