July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Symbiotics, Colostrum Plus, Powder, 6.3 oz (178.6 g)

Symbiotics Colostrum Plus Powder

Posted by Reviewer3291625 on Feb 16, 2010

The best I have ever used - I use a full scoop 2 to 3 times a day and it does help lose weight, build muscle and has helped my liver.

Symbiotics Makes Great Products

Posted by Reviewer1274616 on Jun 13, 2011

Great to keep my white blood cells count up after chemo. Doctor recommended.

LOVE IT!

Posted by Reviewer2392333 on Sep 29, 2010

I love this product for several reasons. One being that I can give this to my elderly cats with gastrointestinal issues and know that it's a clean product. No fillers, sweeteners, additives. It's doing them a lot of good. I'm also taking it for my IBS and it tastes just fine, no problems with it and it really does help!

could really feel this work

Posted by Reviewer1366010 on Jul 17, 2008

i took mega doses to start, and my stomach felt tighter and my sides, like after working out (which i was not doing!) i am taking a break from using this product only because i am taking a new regimine for Candida Overgrowth and dont want to have too much going on in my stomach at once. Just a note: will cause gas, at least in large doses.

Contained half as much as advertised

Posted by 5521596963212047533 on Dec 08, 2012

The bottle I received contained half as much product as advertised on the label. According to the label, there are 186 servings, at 1/3rd a scoop for each serving. I took a higher dose, one full scoop twice a day, which, if the label was accurate, should've lasted a full month (186/3 = 62, enough for 31 days at two scoops a day). However, the bottle only lasted two weeks (actually, only 12 days). Something is wrong.