July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Symbiotics, Colostrum Plus, Powder, 6.3 oz (178.6 g)

Reviews 2-star

Contained half as much as advertised

Posted by 5521596963212047533 on Dec 08, 2012

The bottle I received contained half as much product as advertised on the label. According to the label, there are 186 servings, at 1/3rd a scoop for each serving. I took a higher dose, one full scoop twice a day, which, if the label was accurate, should've lasted a full month (186/3 = 62, enough for 31 days at two scoops a day). However, the bottle only lasted two weeks (actually, only 12 days). Something is wrong.

The taste got in the way.

Posted by thenourishedlife on Oct 25, 2012

I read some incredible stories about the benefits of colostrum (i.e. clear skin, better digestion, etc.). But frankly, I found it too difficult to work this colostrum into my daily routine. I was working too hard to cover up the taste, which I don't find appealing at all. For the price, I was pretty disappointed that I didn't find the product usable for me personally, but you live, you learn I guess.