LOVE IT!

Posted by Reviewer2392333 on Sep 29, 2010

I love this product for several reasons. One being that I can give this to my elderly cats with gastrointestinal issues and know that it's a clean product. No fillers, sweeteners, additives. It's doing them a lot of good. I'm also taking it for my IBS and it tastes just fine, no problems with it and it really does help!

buy it for my friends

Posted by Reviewer1241701 on Nov 07, 2011

a baby of my friends,he eat it face appeared eczema..

Great taste

Posted by Reviewer3269931 on Nov 30, 2011

Great taste

very good

Posted by Reviewer1168212 on Dec 20, 2011

very good

good

Posted by Reviewer3310464 on Dec 21, 2011

My baby is hardly ill after taking this product.

taste good

Posted by Reviewer1887238 on Feb 01, 2012

taste good

Like the taste of milk powder -

Posted by Reviewer3205016 on Jul 16, 2012

with good immunity effects.

Going back to the capsules

Posted by Reviewer2406050 on Sep 11, 2013

I can tolerate the taste of just about anything, however, this makes me feel like I'm nursing. Have used the capsules for years, this is the best company by far, and am returning to the capsules. Taken before bed, ensures a deep restful sleep. Also now that I was diagnosed by most reliable lab last year with advanced disseminated Lyme disease and Bartonella, need to start using product again as my immune system CD-57 showed lymphs at 36 instead of 360 or more. I will use the powder in protein shakes where taste will not be like breast milk! Can't say enough good things about this product, I like powders so I can regulate amount I take, but with this product, for me, capsules are the only way to go, otherwise I would have rated 5 stars.

good product

Posted by 5224447222525532914 on Oct 31, 2013

difficult to swallow for people who are intollerant to sour milk odour. otherwise, I have enjoyed the product and its price!

Calmed down my bowels

Posted by Reviewer1470755 on Nov 23, 2010

My stools seem to be firmer now from this product which is a relief. I also do not seem to be as gassy as I was before taking this product.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »