Symbiotics Makes Great Products

Posted by Reviewer1274616 on Jun 13, 2011

Great to keep my white blood cells count up after chemo. Doctor recommended.

Symbiotics Colostrum Plus Powder

Posted by Reviewer3291625 on Feb 16, 2010

The best I have ever used - I use a full scoop 2 to 3 times a day and it does help lose weight, build muscle and has helped my liver.

could really feel this work

Posted by Reviewer1366010 on Jul 17, 2008

i took mega doses to start, and my stomach felt tighter and my sides, like after working out (which i was not doing!) i am taking a break from using this product only because i am taking a new regimine for Candida Overgrowth and dont want to have too much going on in my stomach at once. Just a note: will cause gas, at least in large doses.

A must have!

Posted by Reviewer1907005 on Sep 06, 2008

Not only did this quickly clear up a sinus infection I'd had, but as a type 1 diabetic with impaired kidney function, I've noticed this product is actually helping my kidneys! Within a week of taking this (I take a full scoop twice a day), not only do my kidneys not hurt anymore, but the swelling in my ankles is gone, and I'm urinating with far less frequency and urgency.

great for candida

Posted by Reviewer1974227 on Dec 06, 2010

using this to heal my gut issues, i like this one the best so far, very good quality, the taste is much like milk powder, quiet nice. I tried a few brands out but i'll definetly stick with this one.

great!

Posted by Reviewer2013141 on Sep 29, 2008

excellent healing properties for intestinal issues I've had.

So glad I ordered this product!

Posted by Reviewer1963492 on Feb 25, 2010

I actually LOVE the taste of this. I know many don't find the colostrum too palatable but the powder tastes like buttery flour in my mouth (I put a tsp directly on my tongue and slowly sip water to dissolve/swallow it. This product has so many health (and immunity) benefits. iHerb offers this wonderful product at a GREAT price!

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1835092 on May 28, 2010

I have more energy after taking this colostrum. Also, I never catch any colds since I take this.

Thank God, For this Natural Immune Remedy

Posted by Reviewer1092724 on Mar 14, 2009

This product in powder form at this price allows me to capsulize or take as the powder only. God bless.

It's a good deal and worth it!!

Posted by Reviewer2937965 on Apr 12, 2010

Our friends are so satisfied with the price and going buy more this item in this shop!!