good

Posted by Reviewer2383849 on Oct 24, 2010

LOVE IT!

Posted by Reviewer2392333 on Sep 29, 2010

I love this product for several reasons. One being that I can give this to my elderly cats with gastrointestinal issues and know that it's a clean product. No fillers, sweeteners, additives. It's doing them a lot of good. I'm also taking it for my IBS and it tastes just fine, no problems with it and it really does help!

1st time on colostrum

Posted by Reviewer2332701 on Aug 15, 2010

negative to my comment for the 5oz container, this one seems more water soluble, and works too. the side effect is minor though last for a week and scant until now, but the benefits are greater than the cleasning side effect imo.

Symbiotics, Colostrum Plus Powder

Posted by Reviewer1737494 on Jul 21, 2010

Very effective - just a small point. It is difficult to dissolve in cold water. I have tried all ways to mix it but usually end up with a second half-glass of water to collect all the powder. Some powders dissolve with little or no trouble so it would be worthwhile working on the mixture to solve the problem. Otherwise am happy with it.

good

Posted by Reviewer2025688 on Jul 14, 2010

good and good

good

Posted by Reviewer3335748 on Jun 25, 2010

I like it very much!

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1835092 on May 28, 2010

I have more energy after taking this colostrum. Also, I never catch any colds since I take this.

It's a good deal and worth it!!

Posted by Reviewer2937965 on Apr 12, 2010

Our friends are so satisfied with the price and going buy more this item in this shop!!

So glad I ordered this product!

Posted by Reviewer1963492 on Feb 25, 2010

I actually LOVE the taste of this. I know many don't find the colostrum too palatable but the powder tastes like buttery flour in my mouth (I put a tsp directly on my tongue and slowly sip water to dissolve/swallow it. This product has so many health (and immunity) benefits. iHerb offers this wonderful product at a GREAT price!

Best Prices Ever on Colostrum!

Posted by Reviewer1320526 on Feb 23, 2010

The delivery's so fast and the price so much lower than the health food stores that it just doesn't make sense to buy it anywhere else. I've used it for over 5 years and haven't had as much as a cold. great product to boost the immune system.