Like the taste of milk powder -

Posted by Reviewer3205016 on Jul 16, 2012

with good immunity effects.

Going back to the capsules

Posted by Reviewer2406050 on Sep 11, 2013

I can tolerate the taste of just about anything, however, this makes me feel like I'm nursing. Have used the capsules for years, this is the best company by far, and am returning to the capsules. Taken before bed, ensures a deep restful sleep. Also now that I was diagnosed by most reliable lab last year with advanced disseminated Lyme disease and Bartonella, need to start using product again as my immune system CD-57 showed lymphs at 36 instead of 360 or more. I will use the powder in protein shakes where taste will not be like breast milk! Can't say enough good things about this product, I like powders so I can regulate amount I take, but with this product, for me, capsules are the only way to go, otherwise I would have rated 5 stars.

good product

Posted by 5224447222525532914 on Oct 31, 2013

difficult to swallow for people who are intollerant to sour milk odour. otherwise, I have enjoyed the product and its price!

Symbiotics, Colostrum Plus Powder

Posted by Reviewer1257118 on Oct 18, 2011

I like the taste of the powder. Will reorder whenever I can.

in process

Posted by Reviewer3285032 on Apr 26, 2011

in process

very good

Posted by Reviewer2517245 on Apr 04, 2011

Product good, service is also very good

great

Posted by katarinapetrova on Jun 28, 2011

seems tu work very well for my kids . they have not been sick for 6months. great product.

Great taste

Posted by Reviewer3269931 on Nov 30, 2011

Great taste

Symbiotics, Colostrum Plus Powder

Posted by Reviewer1737494 on Jul 21, 2010

Very effective - just a small point. It is difficult to dissolve in cold water. I have tried all ways to mix it but usually end up with a second half-glass of water to collect all the powder. Some powders dissolve with little or no trouble so it would be worthwhile working on the mixture to solve the problem. Otherwise am happy with it.

Calmed down my bowels

Posted by Reviewer1470755 on Nov 23, 2010

My stools seem to be firmer now from this product which is a relief. I also do not seem to be as gassy as I was before taking this product.