Forget Whey Protein - This is the utimate in portable recovery

Posted by Reviewer1245243 on May 21, 2008

Tastes great and works as described. My gym recovery time has improved two-fold and muscle gains are more visible. Excellent Price too, Thanks iherb

Colostrum Plus

Posted by Reviewer2351281 on Jun 01, 2011

Love this product! Our entire family takes this every time we feel our body is getting low from any illness or fatigue. We have used Symbiotics, Colostrum Plus for a very long time and are so pleased with the results we get for our body buildup.

Wish they used cows that are hormone free (rBGH)

Posted by coconut on Jun 25, 2012

I stopped taking because the pills contain Magnesium Stearate and it does not say that the cows are hormone free. The pills are chewable, but make sure you brush or teeth after taking as they horribly stick in your teeth. You must take on an empty stomach.

Atlanta

Posted by Reviewer1156555 on Sep 22, 2011

I give this to my son who has autism. He is tolerating it well and has not had any problems with the product.

A much needed supplement.

Posted by Reviewer1181943 on Oct 24, 2011

Thank you iherb.com for carrying Symbiotics Colostrum Plus. My nephew takes it everyday before school and it makes his mind sharper. Thank you again.

Colostrum

Posted by Reviewer3050976 on Aug 16, 2010

Tastes great and works as described.

A staple in my house

Posted by Reviewer2682870 on Dec 13, 2011

I have three small kids and this is the first thing to go in their mouth every morning. They are sick much less than their cousins and friends some of which are constantly on antibiotics it seems. love the orange and cherry

Symbiotics chewable

Posted by Reviewer2767252 on Sep 07, 2010

Great Product!!

great immune booster

Posted by MyrrhAntolini on Jul 22, 2011

tastes pretty good, (the taste grows on you, I usually don't chew, I let it melt in my mouth, it's more tolerable) The colostrum itself is really good; it helped me recover from a cold in record time =)

Kids stay well over winter

Posted by clevercuts on Oct 19, 2011

This is a booster for our kids, the use to get bad coughs every winter. The past two years on this producy have been great. well kids, Thanks IHERB