很赞的品牌

Posted by Reviewer1363495 on Jul 17, 2012

最初接触Iherb就是因为这个品牌,一开始给宝宝在喝的奶粉中加入牛初乳粉,现在长大的宝宝喝牛奶少了,就一直买咀嚼片,方便,但是似乎宝宝不喜欢樱桃的口味,比较而言更爱菠萝和甜橙味,樱桃有一股药味儿,长时间服用的好处就是宝宝明显比其他小孩体质好,两年没有发热,现在还买这个品牌的胶囊包装,给父母!会继续支持这个品牌!

Reliable

Posted by 5019231741968797929 on Nov 28, 2016

My 4-year-old nephew loves the wild cherry flavour of Symbiotics colostrum. I give him 2 tablets a day and this is like my third or fourth order already. Not exactly sure what it does for his health as he is also taking multivites and other supplements but colostrum is part of his daily intake.

Sweet

Posted by Reviewer1729244 on May 08, 2011

This is a little too sweet for me. But I take the colostrum capsules in the morning and the chewable tablets in the evening before dinner. Sometimes, juz dun feel like swallowing more pills after a hard day's work, these chewable tablets are tasty n makes it easier to eat. Even my 2 children loves this. Only thing is some tablets are broken.

Fast delivery....

Posted by Reviewer3208093 on May 29, 2011

I don't see effect ot product still,but I am very optimistic :)

Tastes great

Posted by Reviewer2416129 on Nov 09, 2011

I liked the taste but take too many products that must be taken on an empty stomach. Gets complicated so I find I end up not taking it. I think this is a good product, contains lactoferrin which is an important ingredient for this supplement.