Symbiotics Colostrum

Posted by Reviewer2288486 on Oct 20, 2008

Excellent results with this colostrum. Ever since I started taking it, any colds I would start to get pass within hours rather than days. A great help at boosting your immune system. Greatly recommend!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2293806 on Jun 13, 2008

I take this every morning and it provided me with very good gastric support.

Surprised!

Posted by Reviewer1600062 on Nov 15, 2010

I must say, I am surprised at how well this product works! I have suffered from "stomach issues" for years. Everything I ate seemed to cause my stomach to bloat or run to the restroom. This product has resolved those issues, strengthened my immune system, brightened up my face, increased my energy, and has caused me to lose weight! I am soooo very happy I found and decided to try this stuff! I'll definately be keeping it on hand. I also take an adrenal product (natural product, not meds) on an empty stomach, and I feel like a new person!

Awsome product at a amazing low price

Posted by Reviewer1989990 on Apr 08, 2008

This and all of the Symbiotics products should be taken by everyone who cares about thier immune health. It truly is well worth the price and when you combine it with a healthy eating habits and excerise you will experience weight loss.

Good Immune Booster

Posted by Reviewer2337078 on Dec 28, 2006

This product is great. A real life saver. It was the only thing to help me get over a 6 week cough that wouldn't go away.

Very good staff

Posted by Reviewer2881597 on Dec 19, 2008

Exelent immune system boster. I have use it for more than 7 years. I did recommend to all my friends and relatives. No more fly and cold.

great

Posted by Reviewer3021277 on May 08, 2008

it appears i lost a couple of pounds, and lost a lot of swelling.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2154748 on Oct 04, 2011

This stuff seems to really be helping calm down my gut. I had really low secretory IgA and this seems to be helping my insides heal. I also have a candida battle I have been fighting. I recommend this product.

Immune formula excellent

Posted by Reviewer2930646 on Dec 04, 2008

another quality product from Symbiotic

Very satisfied

Posted by Reviewer2818318 on Oct 05, 2009

I have been ordering the colostrum for a long time now and I am happy with IHerb everytime. I always get it on time and there has never been any problems.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »