amazing

Posted by Reviewer1056499 on Mar 21, 2011

This helps with allergies, cold and flu. I can workout twice a day with more energy.

Symbiotics

Posted by Reviewer2130789 on Feb 25, 2011

good product

Surprised!

Posted by Reviewer1600062 on Nov 15, 2010

I must say, I am surprised at how well this product works! I have suffered from "stomach issues" for years. Everything I ate seemed to cause my stomach to bloat or run to the restroom. This product has resolved those issues, strengthened my immune system, brightened up my face, increased my energy, and has caused me to lose weight! I am soooo very happy I found and decided to try this stuff! I'll definately be keeping it on hand. I also take an adrenal product (natural product, not meds) on an empty stomach, and I feel like a new person!

es estupendo!!!

Posted by Reviewer1153343 on Aug 25, 2010

Yo lo utilizo para cuestiones de renovacion interna de mi estomago e intestino, a sido una maravilla yo lo recomiendo ampliamente.....

Something happend

Posted by Reviewer2308824 on Jul 30, 2010

I have seen difference in my lungs and in my energy.Very good product

~NO MORE FLU SHOTS~

Posted by JJ2007 on Jun 04, 2010

Since I began my daily regimen of 6 capsules of 'Symbiotics, Immune Formula with Colostrum Plus', I no longer have to fear contracting the "flu bug" or any colds, for that matter. This formulation of Colostrum + Immune-boosting factors greatly enhances my body's ability to fight off ANY AIRBORNE invaders, especially during the winter months, when the colds and flu season is at its zenith. I'm very pleased that iHerb.com has again made this formula available, and at such a reasonable cost, as well.

Symbiotics, Immune Formula with Colostrum

Posted by Reviewer2051322 on May 05, 2010

Very good product. Helps very well. Thank you for your store and people for their responses, they were necessary.

great immune system booster

Posted by Reviewer2632885 on Jan 29, 2010

I took two of these morning and night while caring for two family members through several colds and flu; it protected me very, very well. I wouldn't be without it now, especially in the winter.

Colostrum is awesome

Posted by Reviewer2242066 on Dec 31, 2009

I love this stuff. My immune system is stronger and my belly issues seem to be easing up. Helps keep my system regulated, and less bloating in my belly.

Very satisfied

Posted by Reviewer2818318 on Oct 05, 2009

I have been ordering the colostrum for a long time now and I am happy with IHerb everytime. I always get it on time and there has never been any problems.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »