Symbiotics, Immune Formula with Colostrum

Posted by Reviewer2360738 on Oct 25, 2007

Every child with any digestive or adrenal problems should take it!

Helen

Posted by Reviewer2514700 on Sep 29, 2008

good price for the same product

haven't noticed a difference

Posted by Reviewer1000292 on Mar 29, 2011

haven't noticed a difference

Not bad, not that good either

Posted by Trinity on May 10, 2014

It's not that bad, but not that good either. I got a horrible flu when I was already taking these pills and as it did help me go through the flu without the use of any mainstream drugs, I still got the flu. I also added oregano oil and olive leaf extract when I came down with the flu, so I guess they helped a lot as well.

returning product

Posted by Reviewer2837467 on Oct 11, 2011

I believe I had good results with this product and I did nor return it because I am dissatisfied.

do not take if you have casein milk protein allergy

Posted by herbana on May 22, 2014

If you take this when you start getting sick and you have a milk allergy, you will make yourself feel much worse for much longer.

es estupendo!!!

Posted by Reviewer1153343 on Aug 25, 2010

Yo lo utilizo para cuestiones de renovacion interna de mi estomago e intestino, a sido una maravilla yo lo recomiendo ampliamente.....

~NO MORE FLU SHOTS~

Posted by JJ2007 on Jun 04, 2010

Since I began my daily regimen of 6 capsules of 'Symbiotics, Immune Formula with Colostrum Plus', I no longer have to fear contracting the "flu bug" or any colds, for that matter. This formulation of Colostrum + Immune-boosting factors greatly enhances my body's ability to fight off ANY AIRBORNE invaders, especially during the winter months, when the colds and flu season is at its zenith. I'm very pleased that iHerb.com has again made this formula available, and at such a reasonable cost, as well.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »