Guaranteed Best Value for Natural Products!

Symbiotics, Proline Rich Polypeptides with Colostrum Plus, 120 Capsules

5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews

Good for Acute Infections

Posted by HawaiianViking on Sep 05, 2012

I have used this with success when dealing with short-term, acute infections; I wouldn't take it daily, but that's just my personal preference, since I use other products for daily immune support. Beyond use by humans, I opened up the capsules and used them while caring for some sick, listless, abandoned kittens, and it seemed to perk them right up. One cat's lingering infection was cleared up in only a few days. I'll probably keep a bottle in my refrigerator for emergencies.

Good for immune system

Posted by reflexheather on Jan 29, 2014

I took these to help build up my immune system. I noticed more energy and less joint pain while taking these. I had read Prolines can help with joint pain so decided to try these as I had already used colsotrum and found it good so wanted to try the extra proline levels. I have worked for two of Dublin’s top health stores for 10 years and am now a holistic practitioner. I hope you found this review helpful.

Very Effective!