The only potassium-free form of iodine...

Posted by Reviewer2332442 on Aug 24, 2008

... as far as I know. Many of us need to restrict potassium. Other iodine supplements are either potassium iodide, basically, or they are kelp-based. With kelp, one (a) cannot be sure what the various mineral components are; (b) takes a risk about pollutant content; and (c) has no guarantee the next batch will be just like the last.

seems to be helping

Posted by Reviewer2251246 on Aug 10, 2008

I have less problem with cold feet. Other than that, I'm not sure if this is helping me yet, but I've only used it for about 10 days. It tastes like iodine.

TPCS, Iosol Formula II

Posted by Reviewer3142763 on Sep 05, 2011

Ordered this iodine product to help with hypothyroid condition. I have been applying it topically to introduce it to my system. Seems to help with raising energy level because of fatigue due to low thyroid.

Iosol

Posted by francesjoan on Apr 05, 2009

I keep forgetting to use it everyday but when I do I seen to feel warmer during those cold spring days. If I get infection anywhere in my body I'll increase the drops and report back again on the results. I suspect I'm subclinically hypothyroid so I try it everyday and later on check my tsh at my annual exam. If good results I'll post it.

1 oz Iosol

Posted by Reviewer2734207 on Apr 05, 2008

1 oz Iosol will last over a year. This isn't realized until readin the label.

Seems to be helping

Posted by Reviewer2287175 on Jun 27, 2012

Just one drop a day seems to be helping my thyroid.. It has also helped me bacteria I had in my nose for a long time. I believe it is working also to keep my sweat from smelling as strong. The turmeric helped for a while, but adding one drop of Iosol really cleared it op!

Relieved soreness in breasts didn't help with weight loss

Posted by Reviewer2416129 on Aug 15, 2013

About a month ago I was again having a problem with fibrous lumps in my breast that can be very painful! I suspect my thyroid is low which in turn affects my hormones and could be the reason for my sore breasts. I started taking this again, one drop n the morning and one late afternoon. Within 2 days the soreness in my breast improved and within a couple of weeks improved significantly! I have continued with the dosage for about 3 months and my breasts are still significantly better. No weight loss from this but that's OK. I think the dosage I was taking previously referenced below was probably way too much to be safe. ---------- Weight loss- I've increased this to 3 drops in the morning and 3 drops later in the day. I guess I do have more energy but so far no weight loss. I am not a big eater, exercise 3 times a week. I'm often tired and continue to gain weight little by little. So far no effect on my weight but I do think I have a little more energy. I'm not sure how much of this I can take safely.

Thyroid Test

Posted by txbohogal on Jan 31, 2013

I have been using this product for about 2-3 months. I've been using 3-5 drops daily. Dr. wanted me to take Synthroid for sluggish thyroid, but I wanted to try Iosol first. Had blood drawn today. Test results will be posted asap.

better sleep

Posted by Reviewer3063157 on Nov 30, 2009

i can't comment too much on this product yet because i have taken it for only 10 days. but it did enhance better sleep!

great product

Posted by Reviewer2349618 on Oct 03, 2010

Good for you but tastes like plastic must take just befre a meal not by itself.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »