Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

TPCS, Iosol Formula II, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Remarkable change in ability to sleep restfully.

Posted by Reviewer2283852 on Jul 06, 2009

At first I thought perhaps it was a fluke, but this Iosol has made a remarkable difference in the quality of sleep I am getting. I have not had restful sleep for almost as long as I can recall (age 2), but since taking these drops, I am finding that for the first time I can remember, I am able to fall asleep - and sleep WELL. I have stopped taking melatonin completely, due to the wonderful results I have had while taking Iosol. Also, I am finding that when I wake up in the morning, I am actually awake. Previously (probably due to poor sleep) it has been difficult for me to rouse myself. My energy level has improved, as well. I highly recommend trying this product.

It works : )

Posted by Reviewer1540214 on Feb 06, 2010

I bought this use I had all the symptoms of under-active thyroid,(gaining weight even with diet/exercise,constipated,low body temperature (I feel cold when others feel warm, I need extra sweaters, etc.),feel fatigued, exhausted Feeling run down, sluggish, lethargic, hair is coarse and dry, breaking, brittle, falling out,dry, scaly, skin, puffiness and swelling around the eyes and face,aches in joints, hands and feet, difficulty concentrating,forgetful) and it has been a real drag as I am a happy, energetic person. It took me forever to finally find that my symptoms were from an under-active thyroid. Iodine is one of the main things that a thyroid needs to work properly so I got it and noticed a difference right away.(Improved memory and mood.) I take 14 drops a day, 7 drops in the morning and 7 drops in the evening.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2680229 on Mar 14, 2009

Had an almost immediate elevation of mood, an elevated level of tolerance and an overall better attitude. Just taking 1 drop in 2 oz water daily. Will not be without this from now on.

Change my life

Posted by Reviewer2258148 on Jul 04, 2009

Sound hyperbolic but it's true. I started with kelp pills and got positive results. Switched to this and now can exercise for the first time in a few years. Also feel less anxiety prone with daily iodine.

Iosol Iodine - the best

Posted by Reviewer2815739 on Nov 11, 2009

Iodine deficiency in the U.S. is rampant. This is the product to use when nothing else works; especially if you have symptoms of thyroid imbalance but your doctor tells you your thyroid is just fine. It's benefits are so far reaching that it's easy to underestimate how effective this iodine product is. It not only energizes, clears the brain fog and vision, but it's one of the most effective yeast, fungal, heavy metal and chemical detoxifiers available. Helps improve digestion and elimination.