Stops muscle cramps....

Posted by Reviewer1707719 on Feb 28, 2010

I used to have severe inner thigh muscle cramps that were so painful I would scream in agony. I found this product stopped all my muscle cramps and boosted my energy levels and my mood. This is so valuable a nutrient I am expecting the government to ban it.

My Fibrocystic Problems Are Going Away

Posted by Reviewer1928349 on Dec 17, 2008

I started having tender breasts about four months ago. My doctor said it was the start of fibrocystic breast disease. It wasn't bad, but I'd heard that iodine would cure the problem. I began taking 3 drops per day and within about 6 weeks, the tenderness began disappearing. It's not all gone yet, but I expect it to go away completely within a few months. I'm sure larger doses would clear it up faster, but since I'm pregnant, I don't want to take large doses and risk detoxing bromides to the baby. For more info, there is a great Yahoo iodine group.

Wonderful. Best to take with Selenium! (especially for thyroid health)

Posted by 5625657342130073188 on Oct 20, 2014

"Iosol Iodine is a very safe and effective form of iodine to use as a dietary supplement. In my experience over the past twenty years it has routinely produced outstanding results." - Byron Richards, Wellness Resources ....................................................................................................................... We really like this Iodine. We take Iodine with Selenium...Selenium Protects the Thyroid Gland, especially with Hashimoto’s hypothyroidism. ....................................................................................................................................... The Iosol Iodine Quality Difference... Iosol Iodine has superior water solubility of the iodine. This feature makes free iodide readily available for your body to use. ...There are two sources of iodine in the Iosol formulation. (Iodine and Iodide).... 1.) An unbound form of Iodine, sourced from pure Iodine crystals which have been extracted from kelp. (Fully water soluble) 2.) Ammonium Iodide, a form that readily dissolves in water and has superior bioavailability. Ammonium, commonly produced in protein metabolism, is a primary source of nitrogen for humans. It is involved in many cellular chemistry reactions necessary for health. ............................................................................................................... If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you.

Raises Metabolism

Posted by Reviewer2293047 on Jan 06, 2009

Wow I've lost 40 lbs! this stuff helps the thyroid make thyroxin according to the experts which helps you to loose weight. Gives you more energy too. I like it!

The only potassium-free form of iodine...

Posted by Reviewer2332442 on Aug 24, 2008

... as far as I know. Many of us need to restrict potassium. Other iodine supplements are either potassium iodide, basically, or they are kelp-based. With kelp, one (a) cannot be sure what the various mineral components are; (b) takes a risk about pollutant content; and (c) has no guarantee the next batch will be just like the last.

Helps the thyroid

Posted by Reviewer2262549 on May 07, 2009

Just don't overdo it or you can get heart palpations... works great in helping the thyroid work optimally...

It works

Posted by Reviewer2444276 on Apr 30, 2010

I started taking TPCS losol 2 drops a day 2 times a day for 2 weeks and a rash on my back that I have had for over a year went away. My husband is positive the losol has made his gray hair dark again. Maybe so.

Iodine - orally

Posted by Reviewer1007514 on Jun 30, 2010

I have noticed that with 2 drops in 2 oz of water my skin got softer and less wrinkled after 1 month. But I do need to take potassium (1- 99mg at night) to prevent Leg Cramps, it seems to deplete me of ptassium. So if you have leg cramps or your toes curl frequently, check your potassium level. Do not take potassium together with Iosol...keep it at least one hr appart.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3130405 on Sep 26, 2009

Ordered this for a friend who has thyroid issues, heart palpitations, and painful fibrocystic breasts. She stated that the palpitations are minimized and the breast pain has subsided. She also stated that she is sleeping much better. I also tried the Iosol for a UTI, the bladder spasms stopped immediately and no longer feel any effects of the UTI. Thank you IHerb.

Awesome product!

Posted by Reviewer2656924 on Apr 27, 2009

I have been using iodine for about 7 months now. I have had thyroid problems and depression problems but since I have been using this product I am not having issues with either.