TPCS, Iosol Formula II, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2680229 From Michigan on Mar 14, 2009

Had an almost immediate elevation of mood, an elevated level of tolerance and an overall better attitude. Just taking 1 drop in 2 oz water daily. Will not be without this from now on.

Change my life

Posted by Reviewer2258148 From Florida on Jul 04, 2009

Sound hyperbolic but it's true. I started with kelp pills and got positive results. Switched to this and now can exercise for the first time in a few years. Also feel less anxiety prone with daily iodine.

It works : )

Posted by Reviewer1540214 From Florida on Feb 06, 2010

I bought this use I had all the symptoms of under-active thyroid,(gaining weight even with diet/exercise,constipated,low body temperature (I feel cold when others feel warm, I need extra sweaters, etc.),feel fatigued, exhausted Feeling run down, sluggish, lethargic, hair is coarse and dry, breaking, brittle, falling out,dry, scaly, skin, puffiness and swelling around the eyes and face,aches in joints, hands and feet, difficulty concentrating,forgetful) and it has been a real drag as I am a happy, energetic person. It took me forever to finally find that my symptoms were from an under-active thyroid. Iodine is one of the main things that a thyroid needs to work properly so I got it and noticed a difference right away.(Improved memory and mood.) I take 14 drops a day, 7 drops in the morning and 7 drops in the evening.

My Fibrocystic Problems Are Going Away

Posted by Reviewer1928349 From North Carolina on Dec 17, 2008

I started having tender breasts about four months ago. My doctor said it was the start of fibrocystic breast disease. It wasn't bad, but I'd heard that iodine would cure the problem. I began taking 3 drops per day and within about 6 weeks, the tenderness began disappearing. It's not all gone yet, but I expect it to go away completely within a few months. I'm sure larger doses would clear it up faster, but since I'm pregnant, I don't want to take large doses and risk detoxing bromides to the baby. For more info, there is a great Yahoo iodine group.

Raises Metabolism

Posted by Reviewer2293047 From Missouri on Jan 06, 2009

Wow I've lost 40 lbs! this stuff helps the thyroid make thyroxin according to the experts which helps you to loose weight. Gives you more energy too. I like it!