Effective. Don't be put off by the cost - large bottle will last a while

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Oct 30, 2013

Don't be put off by the cost, this bottle will last a while - I'm still using the small bottle I ordered first. I found it really effective which is why I got the larger bottle, thinking I'd need it sooner. This is so effective I find I have to dilute it quite a lot or I get hyper symptoms. Recommend starting on low doses until you find your threshhold. The expiry date is eleven years away so no risk of it losing potency - though even if it did, this would still be great value. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Worked very well for a UTI

Posted by Reviewer1622454 on Nov 20, 2008

I had a small bottle of Iosol and found out that it worked very well when I suddenly came down with a UTI. I took 8 drops in a glass of water and within a few minutes the spasms stopped. I took it for the next couple of days until the infection was completely gone. I then ordered the larger bottle as I would like to always have a supply of this on hand.

Liquid iodine is the way to go

Posted by Reviewer1862442 on Oct 03, 2009

I have been taking iodine pills for several years. My vet had me giving liquid iodine drops to my dog and I thought, "I'll bet it would be a lot more effective for the iodine I take to be in liquid form, too, so I found this product at iHerb to replace my pill supplement. I'm feeling better than ever.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2388105 on Feb 02, 2010

Great product! I am taking 2 drops per day along with 1 drop of Lugol's and other liquid vitamins. My hair loss is already decreasing, this is after losing a large amount of hair for over 6 years now. So much more energy and clear-headed thinking, I'm glad I found this product. I actually have the energy to start exercising again!!!

increased energy n good sleep at night

Posted by Reviewer3063157 on Jun 18, 2010

i have used 7 drops everyday (about 12.5mg... daily need for thyroid, breast and uterus) for about a month but actually it started working already after i used it for a fortnight. i wake up easily with mental clarity and sleep well at night. before taking it, i used to struggle for hours before i can actually sleep and felt so tired in the morning, just didn't want to get out of the bed! so, i bought this second big bottle as a refill.

Greatest help

Posted by Reviewer2195524 on Aug 11, 2008

This product is priceless with so many benefits for the body, internal and external, sanitizing, purifying, and many others. This is a product to keep on the shelf always.

Wonderful. Best to take with Selenium! (especially for thyroid health)

Posted by 5625657342130073188 on Nov 18, 2014

"Iosol Iodine is a very safe and effective form of iodine to use as a dietary supplement. In my experience over the past twenty years it has routinely produced outstanding results." - Byron Richards, Wellness Resources ........................................................................................................................................................................................................................ We really like this Iodine. We take Iodine with Selenium...Selenium Protects the Thyroid Gland, especially with Hashimoto’s hypothyroidism .................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. Iodine is important in the production of all the hormones in our bodies. Dr. Brownstein says..."All of the glands of the body depend on adequate iodine levels to function optimally. Animal studies have shown problems with the adrenal glands, the thymus gland, the ovaries, the hypothalamus and pituitary access, as well as the entire endocrine system, when there is an iodine deficient state." ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................ The Iosol Iodine Quality Difference... Iosol Iodine has superior water solubility of the iodine. This feature makes free iodide readily available for your body to use. ...There are two sources of iodine in the Iosol formulation. (Iodine and Iodide).... 1.) An unbound form of Iodine, sourced from pure Iodine crystals which have been extracted from kelp. (Fully water soluble) 2.) Ammonium Iodide, a form that readily dissolves in water and has superior bioavailability. Ammonium, commonly produced in protein metabolism, is a primary source of nitrogen for humans. It is involved in many cellular chemistry reactions necessary for health. .................................................................................................................................................................................... We did the Iodine patch test, very interesting... ... • Iodine Patch Test; • Have a bottle of Iosol Iodine. • When you arise in the morning, put several drops on your wrist and rub them around with the applicator until you have an iodine patch that is about two inches by two inches. • Monitor this patch every 30 minutes until the iodine is absorbed into your skin. If your iodine level is adequate, you’ll still have some iodine visible on your skin when you go to bed in the evening. In other words, the iodine should stay on your skin for at least 12 hours. Some say it should stay on skin for a full 24 hours for properly adequate iodine levels .......................................................................................................................................................................................................................... If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you.

Excellent product.

Posted by Reviewer1016553 on Aug 02, 2011

I have been using IOSOL iodine to increase my daily iodine intake to boost my thyroid gland, and for overall health. Iodine also rids body tissue of highly toxic fluoride which accumulates over the years. Fluoride is 4x more toxic than lead, and most people don't even realize it.

Excellent Product for Hypothyroidism

Posted by Reviewer2300084 on Nov 27, 2010

I have used dozens of other iodine including Tri-quench-which worked terribly. I take an entire dropperful becuase I have severe hypothyroidism and have been able to get off my ARMOUR

Best form of iodine

Posted by Reviewer2105929 on Feb 23, 2010

Best type of iodine to take because it is combined with iodide for optimal absorption. Good for thyroid health.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »