Don't know, never arrived

Posted by 5558299951893615447 on Jan 07, 2016

Iherb is becoming a bit of a joke lately. 6 weeks and no sign of my items. So how can I review this? Well I can't but I can review I herbs dismal attempt at fobbing me off and blaming the post. That total rubbish. One time iHerb was a pleasure to deal with, now their becoming a bit of a joke 6 weeks and counting for this item, but what's bothering me even more is I have 4 more parcels from iHerb. If you want to learn about patience, purchase from iHerb, if you want your items and stay healthy, well purchase elsewhere.

good product

Posted by Revron on May 31, 2014

Although detection of iodine deficiency by applying this on skin is not an accurate method, it is non-invasive and easy. Tried it. Very good and convenient product.

Does a great job!

Posted by 4841706703725997263 on Apr 28, 2014

To be honest I have no idea what makes this iodine unsuitable for ingestion compared to others - but I have followed the rules anyway. I use this daily on my thighs as an indicator of how iodine deficient I am and to provide enough iodine for my body's requirements. My 2 x 2" patch is absorbed by the end of the day leaving only a faint discolouration on the skin, showing I think, that I have reached optimal levels of adsorbtion. I also use sublingual iodine drops to boost this dose. All in all energy levels and immune response seem to be much improved while I have been applying this. Can also be applied daily to cherry angioma's till they are gone.

Skin cyst

Posted by Reviewer2526089 on Apr 05, 2014

I have read that iodine can get rid of cysts and skin lesions when applied to the areas. I had a small skin cyst on my inner thigh. I applied iosol every day for a few weeks and thought nothing was happening. One morning I went to apply it and the cyst had completely disappeared! I was quite pleased, and now I will try it on some sun spots

PT skin losol

Posted by Reviewer1057521 on Apr 11, 2012

It works as described.

Easy Way to take Iodine without Overdosing

Posted by HelloItsMe on Dec 05, 2011

Applying iodine to the skin is an easy way to correct a deficiency without overdosing; this works great for me, has helped give me more energy. Can also help women with fibrocystic breast disease eliminate the discomfort--google it to see why.

Iodine for the skin

Posted by Jasmine44 on Jun 23, 2011

I bought this to use on a sebaceous cyst on my face. A dermatologist indicated that removal so close to my eye would likely require 2 procedures even though it is relatively small.I read an article indicating that iodine would disperse the cyst in a matter of weeks. In a little over a week it is noticeably smaller.

Better than expected

Posted by Reviewer2862330 on Mar 11, 2011

This is an all-purpose supplement. It is strong enough for topical antiseptic, anti-fungal and anti-viral use. This is the only iodine/iodide I've found (without an Rx) to be strong enough for antiseptic use... the over the counter ones at the pharmacy are toxic and should be avoided!

Skin Iosol

Posted by Reviewer1007514 on Aug 24, 2010

Does not seem to work for me.

great

Posted by Reviewer2382488 on May 02, 2010

It is exactly what I was looking for.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »