Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

TPCS, PT Skin Iosol, Formula VI, 1/2 fl oz

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Wow...simple solution to a sluggish thyroid!

8 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1950401 on Jun 18, 2009

I love this product and have recommended it to a friend. Now she AND her husband use it and report back they feel much better! As for me,I don't know what I did without it; I am not tired all the time, my mind is clearer!

Better than expected

7 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2862330 on Mar 11, 2011

This is an all-purpose supplement. It is strong enough for topical antiseptic, anti-fungal and anti-viral use. This is the only iodine/iodide I've found (without an Rx) to be strong enough for antiseptic use... the over the counter ones at the pharmacy are toxic and should be avoided!

Iodine for the skin

7 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Jasmine44 on Jun 23, 2011

I bought this to use on a sebaceous cyst on my face. A dermatologist indicated that removal so close to my eye would likely require 2 procedures even though it is relatively small.I read an article indicating that iodine would disperse the cyst in a matter of weeks. In a little over a week it is noticeably smaller.

Useful stuff

6 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1223562 on Jul 11, 2009

this is good to paint on, an inch square to see if the body will absorb it, which it does when you are low on iodine.It is better than the tincture, which can cause irritations in sensitive people.

Skin cyst

5 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2526089 on Apr 05, 2014

I have read that iodine can get rid of cysts and skin lesions when applied to the areas. I had a small skin cyst on my inner thigh. I applied iosol every day for a few weeks and thought nothing was happening. One morning I went to apply it and the cyst had completely disappeared! I was quite pleased, and now I will try it on some sun spots

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »