OMG!

Posted by Melkeruten on Jun 24, 2011

OMG! If I could give this product 100 stars, I would! Not only does it taste fantastic, it's even packed with healthy ingrediens, AND it's vegan! I've just ordered more of this, and I've also placed orders on the other products Tasty Brand have. I can't wait for it to come! The only thing I could think of that could have been changed, is that they use cane sugar. If they could exchange that with some of the more healthier options for sweeting, than I think this would be the perfect sweet!

Fantastic Vegan Gummies!

Posted by Reviewer1589877 on Jan 08, 2012

These are very similair to geletin filled gummy candies. Great flavors and not too sweet or sticky.

Yummy

Posted by opheart on Aug 14, 2012

I've already tasted such of Tasty Brand's gummies, as: Mixed Fruit Flavors, Smoothie Fruit and these ones. They all are very yummy. But I think, that Superfruit Flavors are the best!

Miam !

Posted by Western on Jul 15, 2013

Super bon goût de fruits, gommes bien tendres et acidulées, on aimerait un paquet bien plus gros du coup ! super compo, on se fait plaisir sans restriction aucune !!

Great flavors, not so great texture

Posted by 4929416243856968489 on Jan 10, 2014

To my surprise, the texture was different from the Wild Berry variety - stickier and not as pleasant. Flavors are very good, though.

Yummmmy

Posted by 5743062012248565596 on Apr 26, 2014

Lovely great for the kids at least you know their getting something healthy

A vegetarian gummy

Posted by Reviewer2716110 on Aug 13, 2013

My kids and husband love these.

great!!

Posted by 5603167778776674975 on Sep 07, 2013

My kids loved it

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2438919 on Oct 04, 2013

Tasty, natural, my daughter love this - what else can i dream about as a mother?

Great!

Posted by 4670735421829090863 on Jan 06, 2014

We tried every vegan!!!! (no gelatin) fruit snack here at Iherb and these were very tasty, soft, natural, great fruit taste, not too sweet.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »