The company is a FRAUD!

Posted by 5407373748093453283 on Jan 04, 2014

DO NOT ORDER THIS PRODUCT BECAUSE OF A FEW REASONS. 1. The product SUCKS. Smells like glue and does not detangle my hair at all. 2. There is no INCI to get ANYWHERE not even from the company it self. 3. if the ingredients are correct the bottle should contain mold when it arrives at your door because is says there is only mashed fruits and no preservatives. 4. The company doesn't respond to any e-mails AT ALL, from any person that is, about getting an INCI or refunding the products. 5. Google "tate's miracle fraud" and click on the link from complaintsboard.com and read what they are doing to people. Yeah. That's just immoral and nasty! Iherb should stop selling this product!

I like it but...

Posted by Reviewer1874863 on Dec 22, 2013

I'm not sure what to say about this product. Check out the reviews in other places, there certainly seems to be some question about the company and ingredients. I've used the product a couple of times and it works fine, but...

Do not buy this

Posted by 4762654232445951083 on Nov 29, 2015

It did nothing for my hair and the list of ingredients on the bottle is highly suspicious. It's supposed to contain only water, berries, spices and salt..and no preservatives?? How does this thing not go bad without any preservatives? Plus it smells like cheap lotion.

very gentle

Posted by Reviewer2620034 on Jul 15, 2013

It has white gel-liquid consistency with very mild geranium scent. I use this as body&face lotion and hair conditioner. A penny size amount is enough to put on to my face so a bottle of this will go long lasting for me. This conditioner makes my skin&hair really soft that I don't bother using other hair conditioner or skin products to put on to my skin. Definitely worth it to try out!

Soft Hair is DELIVERED!

Posted by Reviewer2072337 on Aug 10, 2013

My hair was so dry and straw looking. When I first put it on in the shower, I was very disappointed in how it "seemed" to not be very emolient and creamy. However,...........it sure DOES DO WONDERS indeed after just a couple of uses!!! I couldn't believe how soft and moisturized my hair feels after it dries!! NICE conditioner!!

Great moisturizer and conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2561790 on Jul 03, 2014

Tate's conditioner for the hair is not only a good hair moisturizer but also works very well at moisturizing the skin on your body,hands and face,I like the fact that Tate's conditioner drys fairly quickly on the hands and does not feel greasy-a big plus when you want to moisturizing your hands and work on your computer keyboard without that greasy felling you get when you use a oil based moisturizer.Product doesn't have much of a smell to it--nothing that someone who is chemically sensitive like myself would have a problem with.I like the fact all the ingredients are natural and the preservatives are also natural in this product,eg.pine needles, thyme and eucalyptus

It really is a miracle!!

Posted by 4832531967092742989 on Sep 27, 2014

I had used Tates conditioner in the past and absolutely loved it! I ran out, but my hair was very healthy, so I didn't worry about ordering more. After several months I noticed that my hair was feeling dry again, and falling out (I have always had very thin hair). I knew it was time to find some more Tates! I loved it from the first day I used it... I don't ever want to be without it!!

what's really in it & is this a re-packaged product

Posted by Reviewer1643641 on Dec 01, 2015

I have used this product for years and have loved it. I use it as a leave in conditioner / styling aid. It makes my hair very soft without weighing it down. I'm knocking off stars because I am beginning to question this companies ethics. First I started reading about people questioning the ingredients, but then I come across information that this company buys in bulk from either/or Walmart or Sally Beauty and repackages it as their own product. I think this is where some confusion comes in as to what exactly the ingredients are and that the ingredients vary based on what was re-packaged. The Sally Beauty product that someone referenced has been discontinued & I so far have been unable to match a Walmart product to it. Has anyone else made any headway in researching this?

Top Stuff

Posted by 4819890376018530344 on Sep 26, 2013

This product sure lives upto all the good reviews i saw to want to try it. Surprisingly the shampoo lathers up more than i expected from natural ingredients, Its a little more almondy smelling than i first liked but it sure cleans hair very well and unlike other shampoo's i have tried i use to be left with dry skin around my hair line and eyebrows, i guess its no chemicals which isnt allowing reaction to my skin. My hair is left feeling really nice after tha condition, i also have been using a tiny bit in my hand and using to moisturise my face and feels great.

produit super

Posted by 4769119849298034016 on Nov 05, 2013

Pur moi le plus important c'est la composition! Vous ne trouverez pas un meilleur produit! Efficace, n'alourdit pas les cheveux!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »