10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Tate's, The Natural Miracle Conditioner Spray, 8 fl oz

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

WOW! Completely freshened my hair style

Posted by 5460085017575729145 on Jan 28, 2014

I have a lot of fine curly foiled hair. A bit damaged. After a big day we were going out that evening - usually I would have had to completely rewash and style my hair from scratch. I spritzed a bit of this magic stuff on (I had just receied it in the post so was excited to have a little look) and it transformed by hair from fizz into formed soft curls!!! It was still lovely this morning (usually a knotted ball by morning). The Tate's toothpaste is unreal too. And the ingredients.. the ingredients!!! Fabulous!

So far so good,I really like how it makes my skin feel.

Posted by marley on May 30, 2013

Very good product.I would highly recommend Tate's products.They are expensive,but it's well worth the price.

Same ingredient with Tate's conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2620034 on Jul 15, 2013

The listing of Tate's spray and conditioners' ingredient are the same. I think the spray contains more Mountain spring water to make the conditioner liquid-like. This is not like a usual liquid spray that has transparent water-form. It has very thick consistency compare to standard sprays and whoever likes the conditioner but want to use it without rubbing with hands or need a spray-type for hair especially, I recommend this as well with Tate's conditioner.

Clear and natural

Posted by 4638734116737886544 on Aug 14, 2013

This stuff is light but moisturizing on my hair. I love the natural ingredients

Es un producto multi usos

Posted by ROSSITA on Sep 09, 2013

Es un muy buen producto para los tantisimos usos que tiene. Más revisiones de productos en mi cuenta.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »