10% Off Orders Over $40!

Tate's, The Natural Miracle Shampoo, 18 fl oz

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Realy nice!

Posted by 4668820683016895295 on May 27, 2013

I have used it as a shampoo and face cleaner it smells nice to.

Top Stuff

Posted by 4819890376018530344 on Sep 26, 2013

This product sure lives upto all the good reviews i saw to want to try it. Surprisingly the shampoo lathers up more than i expected from natural ingredients, Its a little more almondy smelling than i first liked but it sure cleans hair very well and unlike other shampoo's i have tried i use to be left with dry skin around my hair line and eyebrows, i guess its no chemicals which isnt allowing reaction to my skin.

Terrible smell the second time around

Posted by 4712917244973037294 on Oct 23, 2013

The first time I bought this, it smelled nice (like almonds). The second time - I got it from Amazon - it smelled entirely different, and terrible, like some poorly-executed take on baby powder. Really bad. Smell is very important to me when it comes to shampoo, so this was a deal-breaker. Don't know if this was some kind of production error or what. It was definitely a completely different formula the second time. Still stings when it gets in my eyes.

Not worth the money

Posted by Reviewer2607044 on Jan 20, 2014

The shampoo cleans well if you use enough. I can't imagine mixing it with water like it says and it working well. ? When I wash my hair and work it around my scalp it snarls my hair and then when I rinse it out I still have snarly hair. My hair feels like dried out straw at that point, it's as though it strips the hair of natural oils. Then I put the conditioner on and have to work it into all the snarls and try to pull them out with my fingers. Hair is nice when dry and the scent is pleasant but just not worth it. Conditioner does not prevent static either - wow, this is not a winter conditioner. This may work better if you have chlorinated city water - we have softened well water. Bottom line - Very time consuming to use this shampoo and conditioner and not worth the extremely high cost.

Me gusta mucho

Posted by ROSSITA on Nov 19, 2013

Muchos usos diferentes y me encanta excepto su olor a almendras que a mi personalmente no me gusta mucho. Clica en Sí, si te ha sido de ayuda esta opinión y mira más opiniones en mi cuenta

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »