pls note the main ingredients not stated on website!!!!!!

Posted by 5092076010768397008 on Jan 23, 2015

on receiving the actual product, in place of the list of natural ingredients stated ie mountain spring water from our lands, coconut etc we saw this under "Genoveve's hand picked natural ingredients": water (aqua), ammonim lauryl sulfate, ammonium laureth sulfate, Lauramide Dea, Lauryl glucoside, ammomium xylene sulfonate, sodium chloride, almond flavour, vitamin E. It would be good if the company could put the actual full ingredient list onto the label so that consumers know exactly what they are purchasing.

Realy nice!

Posted by 4668820683016895295 on May 27, 2013

I have used it as a shampoo and face cleaner it smells nice to.

Top Stuff

Posted by 4819890376018530344 on Sep 26, 2013

This product sure lives upto all the good reviews i saw to want to try it. Surprisingly the shampoo lathers up more than i expected from natural ingredients, Its a little more almondy smelling than i first liked but it sure cleans hair very well and unlike other shampoo's i have tried i use to be left with dry skin around my hair line and eyebrows, i guess its no chemicals which isnt allowing reaction to my skin.

Terrible smell the second time around

Posted by 4712917244973037294 on Oct 23, 2013

The first time I bought this, it smelled nice (like almonds). The second time - I got it from Amazon - it smelled entirely different, and terrible, like some poorly-executed take on baby powder. Really bad. Smell is very important to me when it comes to shampoo, so this was a deal-breaker. Don't know if this was some kind of production error or what. It was definitely a completely different formula the second time. Still stings when it gets in my eyes.

Not worth the money

Posted by Reviewer2607044 on Jan 20, 2014

The shampoo cleans well if you use enough. I can't imagine mixing it with water like it says and it working well. ? When I wash my hair and work it around my scalp it snarls my hair and then when I rinse it out I still have snarly hair. My hair feels like dried out straw at that point, it's as though it strips the hair of natural oils. Then I put the conditioner on and have to work it into all the snarls and try to pull them out with my fingers. Hair is nice when dry and the scent is pleasant but just not worth it. Conditioner does not prevent static either - wow, this is not a winter conditioner. This may work better if you have chlorinated city water - we have softened well water. Bottom line - Very time consuming to use this shampoo and conditioner and not worth the extremely high cost.

Me gusta mucho

Posted by ROSSITA on Nov 19, 2013

Muchos usos diferentes y me encanta excepto su olor a almendras que a mi personalmente no me gusta mucho. Clica en Sí, si te ha sido de ayuda esta opinión y mira más opiniones en mi cuenta

I will never buy this again!!

Posted by 4775825545319396627 on Mar 24, 2015

Benzaldehyde is the smell that is used as almond essens. thats what it smells like. It dried out my scalp completely, so bad rash that i skretshed my self to bleed. Besides the Natural ingredients that is written on the bottle, it contains other and some of them harmful ingredients. espesially dea. thoose ingredients you will find at iherbs ingredients information of the Product.( ammonium lauryl sulfate, ammonium laureth sulfate, lauramide dea, lauryl glucoside, ammonium xylene sulfonate, sodium chloride, almond flavor,) i will never buy this again!!!

Alright for human & pets

Posted by marley on Sep 13, 2013

I like almost all of Tate's products.I like the original shampoo formula better.

Ordinary schampoo

Posted by 4813022129769406459 on Mar 28, 2015

Misguiding ingrediens lust.

성분 매우 좋고 사용감 산뜻해요

Posted by Reviewer2061750 on Nov 07, 2014

일단 해로운 성분이 없어서 가장 좋구요 사용감은 산뜻 뽀득해요 잘 닦여요 거품도 많이 나는 편이고 향이 좋아요 꽃향기인지 풀향기인지 은은한 향이 납니다

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »